Does anyone else think that GregTech and RedPower threads are getting too self aware?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Does this thread need a useless poll too?

• Total voters

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
But isn't this a thread about threads about threads?
Not exactly.
First Thread = this thread
Second Thread = Greg/RP2 Thread
But the Second Threads aren't talking about the Greg/RP forum threads, but are actually talking about the mods themselves.
So your argument is invalid.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Not exactly.
First Thread = this thread
Second Thread = Greg/RP2 Thread
But the Second Threads aren't talking about the Greg/RP forum threads, but are actually talking about the mods themselves.
So your argument is invalid.

Actually, this thread is pointing out that increasingly the other threads are talking about themselves rather than the mods, and thus this thread has reached the pinnacle of only talking about the other threads and not talking about the mods at all. Plus now this thread is talking as much about itself as about the other threads.

Maybe I should start a thread called "This thread is entirely about this thread and how self-referencing it is" but that would be crossing a line.
Oh great now this thread is about hypothetical threads...

Fahrun

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, this thread is pointing out that increasingly the other threads are talking about themselves rather than the mods, and thus this thread has reached the pinnacle of only talking about the other threads and not talking about the mods at all. Plus now this thread is talking as much about itself as about the other threads.

Maybe I should start a thread called "This thread is entirely about this thread and how self-referencing it is" but that would be crossing a line.
Oh great now this thread is about hypothetical threads...

Self-awareness achieved.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
fraid not... :/
Whizz has a tendency to capitalize his relatives name's and not put an article before it that somehow makes me bring back the TS moment when Lambert said Whizz lived in a church (it was a few minutes after Nose's "Whizz lives in a hallway!") and make me think the Father is an actual Father and not his father - his progenitor, for that matter.