Does anyone else think that GregTech and RedPower threads are getting too self aware?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Does this thread need a useless poll too?

• Total voters

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Our father,
who art in bed
Carl be thy name
thine house be warm
despite raging storm
etc etc etc you get the gist.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Catholics call their pastor that.
We (protestants) call him our pastor.
And I just derped really heard because I forgot what was the word for pastor (we call them like that too - and are you anglican, Whizz?) in english and could only remember of father and it's hard to pull of Breakthru on the bass and discuss in the FTB forums simultaneously.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
"And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven." - Jesus.

Um, can we not make this topic about whizzball1 please? I'd rather discuss something interesting.
Mass Effect AUs in which Normandy crew is Fringe Division.

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

Reactions: EternalDensity

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Our Lager
Which art in barrels
How low is thy spout?
Thy will be drunk,
and I -will- be drunk
At home, as in the tavern.
Give us this day our foamy heads
and forgive us our spillages
as we forgive those who spill upon us
And lead me not unto incarceration
but deliver us from sobriety
for thine is the bitter, the lager, the better
Barmen!

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
And I just derped really heard because I forgot what was the word for pastor (we call them like that too - and are you anglican, Whizz?) in english and could only remember of father and it's hard to pull of Breakthru on the bass and discuss in the FTB forums simultaneously.
Literal Protestant (I don't know our branch's actual name).

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
My random word being pie may or may not be a secret plan to get my parents to buy me more than two pies a year.
[DOUBLEPOST=1371087194][/DOUBLEPOST]I have to go bai

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Hiding in spoilers religious debate and/or flame wars really does not stop it form being a bad thing to do on the forums.

Just saying.

More like "side discussions on what irrelevant stuff is called are just as annoying when spoilered".