From my own testing the the lilypads of fertility and watering cans do stack and so we can assume that all the others do as well.So I'm assuming all these "growth rate" mod items stack with eachother? hehe. right now I have a glowstone farm (magic mods) with a sprinkler (open blocks). I'm not sure if it stacks, but I do know the watering can (xtra utils) works on the plants.
bingpongWhat we have here from out to in is:
- Ars Magica 2 sigil stands surrounded by gold inlays with the sigil of nature's bounty
- Reliquary's lily pad of fertility
- Thaumcraft 4 lamp of growth with the herba essentia in jars on top
- The clockwood core from Twilight forest
- There's also probably several autonomous activators with a watering can underneath the build (although I think a blood magic ritual of the green grove works as good/better and is not scheduled for nerf)
- In the very center is probably some cyclic assemblers with the TE3 creative energy cube thing.
- and some vacuum hoppers and regular hoppers to move stuff around