Do Thaumcraft golems work with Magical crops?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
do the farming golems work with magical crops plants, because that would be really cool :D

they do

nhOmAXE.png

Reactions: TangentialThreat

joseff amador

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the resurrect. Can you please explain this picture? it looks really cool. I see a lot of things I don't recognize, and would like to understand these mods better :)

Yellow squares around the edges with rod in middle?

"clock" blocks floating in the air?
tanks with green stuff(?)
little lanterns hanging from the "clock" blocks?

Darksider69_2012

Jul 29, 2019
The Green Tank is Jars from thaumcraft filled with herba essence which is powering the green lamps underneath which are also from thaumcraft and used to speed up growth of plants. think its called growth lamps. as for the gold inlays on the bottom with the rods. these are from ars magica 2 but cant remember the actual names of the items.

Reactions: Padfoote

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
What we have here from out to in is:
  • Ars Magica 2 sigil stands surrounded by gold inlays with the sigil of nature's bounty
  • Reliquary's lily pad of fertility
  • Thaumcraft 4 lamp of growth with the herba essentia in jars on top
  • The clockwood core from Twilight forest
  • There's also probably several autonomous activators with a watering can underneath the build (although I think a blood magic ritual of the green grove works as good/better and is not scheduled for nerf)
  • In the very center is probably some cyclic assemblers with the TE3 creative energy cube thing.
  • and some vacuum hoppers and regular hoppers to move stuff around

Reactions: Padfoote

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
The clock logs are time tree cores from twilight forest and they add world ticks which speed up growth and other things. Also the lily pads are from Reliquary and are the lily pads of growth which naturally speed up plant growth. Now the soil that they are planted in is Fertilized Dirt from Random things which you guessed it speed up plant growth and does not need water.

joseff amador

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm assuming all these "growth rate" mod items stack with eachother? hehe. right now I have a glowstone farm (magic mods) with a sprinkler (open blocks). I'm not sure if it stacks, but I do know the watering can (xtra utils) works on the plants.

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm assuming all these "growth rate" mod items stack with eachother? hehe. right now I have a glowstone farm (magic mods) with a sprinkler (open blocks). I'm not sure if it stacks, but I do know the watering can (xtra utils) works on the plants.
From my own testing the the lilypads of fertility and watering cans do stack and so we can assume that all the others do as well.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
What we have here from out to in is:
  • Ars Magica 2 sigil stands surrounded by gold inlays with the sigil of nature's bounty
  • Reliquary's lily pad of fertility
  • Thaumcraft 4 lamp of growth with the herba essentia in jars on top
  • The clockwood core from Twilight forest
  • There's also probably several autonomous activators with a watering can underneath the build (although I think a blood magic ritual of the green grove works as good/better and is not scheduled for nerf)
  • In the very center is probably some cyclic assemblers with the TE3 creative energy cube thing.
  • and some vacuum hoppers and regular hoppers to move stuff around

bingpong