DirtyFTB|v1.01|open|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

mooner93

Jul 29, 2019
IP: 24.220.242.134

This server is now running Direwolf20 Mod Pack

RULES:
1. No greifing
2. No cheating/exploiting
3. No disrespecting anyone
4. No PVP
5 No stealing please!!!
6.Have fun obviously :)
Play Style: This server was made during my free time at college and is used to relax. Please come join me and do the same. Just relax and have a good time with me and the other admins.
Pictures: on there way.
Slots: 20
Banned Items: Descriptive books(will be unbanned later), TNT.
Hardware:
Processor: Pentium Dual-Core @ 2.6 GHz
RAM: 2x2Gib DDR2 800MHz
all of that on a dedicated linux server that runs nothing else at the moment.
Difficulty: default
Updates: Do to recent recent crashes i have decided to do something a little upsetting to some people; however, it is necessary. We are switching over to the magic world version of FTB. Its a stress test for the server and this server will be starting over once FTB is out of beta.
Donate:

(all donators will currently receive VIP and a mystcraft world of their own)

chris

Jul 29, 2019
great server man!!! no lag
great owner and his friends.
and just awesome overall!
5/5 for me

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
Hey its me FinnyDahFanny, when you restarted the server and i got on, i accidently typed /home and crashed, and now i cant join, please fix! D:

Pianoman348

Jul 29, 2019
im filing a complaint against redforest. when i went into his and zaxarams' house to give zax a gift, he came up to me and killed me with lava. i lost all my stuff.

Sanguine1233

Jul 29, 2019
im filing a complaint against redforest. when i went into his and zaxarams' house to give zax a gift, he came up to me and killed me with lava. i lost all my stuff.

Correction, you went into the base of myself, Zaxaramas, Redforest and HuntersDeath. A base that many people have asked to join/come to and have been given a variety of responses all leading up to "No, we're keeping it hidden with ourselves, sorry."

This occurred directly after you stated that you wouldn't allow anyone into your base because you wanted to keep it secret.

I'm trying really hard to see this from your point of view, but I'm terrible at following circular logic.

And quit bloody demanding I give you iridium ore, it's rare stuff, it ain't happening.

Edit: It wasn't lava that killed you, nor was it Redforest that was nearby. It was a fiery sword, and myself.
This sounds like an awesome game of Clue now.

arox45

Jul 29, 2019
I want to help with this problem between you two it was you surprised sang and sang's reaction was random clicking with a sword now can we all be happy?
plus:whats up with the server why isnt it up?

mooner93

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize for the server being down. There was something wrong with mystcraft again so i have banned descriptive books. I apologize for the inconvenience again

arox45

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize for the server being down. There was something wrong with mystcraft again so i have banned descriptive books. I apologize for the inconvenience again
ok but i didnt think anyone created any new ages
edit:server wont let me in either!

mooner93

Jul 29, 2019
Alright guys its been updated and will be up. Sorry it took me so long. I had a few exams to study for and school has to come before minecraft XD. Im not sure if the updated version pulled the map over. It should have but im not sure.