DirtyFTB|v1.01|open|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Chance

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with slapyurmomma...crazy name... a reset every like 3 or 4 hours would be nice. I have been on servers that do it every hour which is annoying but every few would be understandable. Great server, great setup.

mooner93

Jul 29, 2019
Okay here is the deal that to everyone that plays on this server. I am currently undergoing finals in college and its tough to keep everything running; however, I am currently working on various projects for the server. Yes its down right now but that's due to a HDD failure :(. Did not see that coming. Good news though! I have a friend donating a much more powerful computer to me so we should have an even better server eventually. I just have to go home which should be around the 19th of December. So as a Winter holiday gift to all players of the server i will be putting the server back up with a fresh install and FinnyDahFanny will be made an admin with access to everything as it is to much for just me to run.

Slapyurmomma

Jul 29, 2019
Okay here is the deal that to everyone that plays on this server. I am currently undergoing finals in college and its tough to keep everything running; however, I am currently working on various projects for the server. Yes its down right now but that's due to a HDD failure :(. Did not see that coming. Good news though! I have a friend donating a much more powerful computer to me so we should have an even better server eventually. I just have to go home which should be around the 19th of December. So as a Winter holiday gift to all players of the server i will be putting the server back up with a fresh install and FinnyDahFanny will be made an admin with access to everything as it is to much for just me to run.

Thanks for the info mooner, il be waiting xD

jman_blue

Jul 29, 2019
merry christmas and happy holidays also wheres the server u only got a few hours left

tick...tock...tick...tock...tick......

mooner93

Jul 29, 2019
I time definitely was up. The hardware i was waiting for has yet to come, but i do have the server up running direwolf's mod pack and it seems to be running pretty well! Finny if you just message me on here when your on i can talk to you about how to access console. :) feel free to stop in ill be on and off and watching closely. Ill also tell you guys when the new server is here. Im very excited for it to arrive.

mooner93

Jul 29, 2019
Good news all. I finally got bored enough to install an auto restart and backup script (backup was already there) Now it should auto restart on crashes as well too!

Reactions: jman_blue

jman_blue

Jul 29, 2019
yay it looks like the server is running good now but there is like nobody on we could use a few more ppl

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I think all of the old regulars on the server decided to go away, but dont worry, we will slowly grow our rep back to the way it was.