DirtyFTB|v1.01|open|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

keloria

Jul 29, 2019
Hi um I need help im stuck in an age cause i forgot to make a linking book can an op or admin help?

gccruz

Jul 29, 2019
Great server! Owner/ admins/ mods take care of offenders promptly. Regulars on the server are very helpful. I plan on using this as my main server.

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
Mooner i logged on today, and my house in my personal world is gone along with all of my stuff, and also whenever i place something, once i relog or anything it goes away and returns to what it was, please help! :(

Basonxd

Jul 29, 2019
My name is Cesar, im 18
i would like to join your server cuz really enjoy playing minecraft with others and share ideas with new friends. I like the majority of the mods in FTB but there're some that i need to learn and it would be nice and fun to learn them with others in a server. I like to make new friends and give ideas for buildings.
And im very active.

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
My name is Cesar, im 18
i would like to join your server cuz really enjoy playing minecraft with others and share ideas with new friends. I like the majority of the mods in FTB but there're some that i need to learn and it would be nice and fun to learn them with others in a server. I like to make new friends and give ideas for buildings.
And im very active.
You realize its open, which means its not whitelisted, right? the server is just been down and probably will be for a day.

gccruz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft login servers are down. This will cause all or most server to be down.

gccruz

Jul 29, 2019
Moon,
I think the world is corrupted. Every time I do /home I crash the server. Even if I walk there iit crashes the server. I just continuously fall out of the world.

mooner93

Jul 29, 2019
Blaming me would be acceptble right now. Sorry guys ive been studying for finals. Had no time to do anything. Im putting the server up now. It is the magic world version we are switching over