DirtyFTB|v1.01|open|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

thedeester1

Jul 29, 2019
you
IP: dirtyftb.no-ip.org

This server is now running Magic World mod pack.

RULES:
1. No greifing
2. No cheating/exploiting
3. No disrespecting anyone
4. No PVP
5 No stealing please!!!
6.Have fun obviously :)
Play Style: This server was made during my free time at college and is used to relax. Please come join me and do the same. Just relax and have a good time with me and the other admins.
Pictures: on there way.
Slots: 20
Banned Items: Descriptive books(will be unbanned later), TNT.
Hardware:
Processor: Pentium Dual-Core @ 2.6 GHz
RAM: 2x2Gib DDR2 800MHz
all of that on a dedicated linux server that runs nothing else at the moment.
Difficulty: default
Updates: Do to recent recent crashes i have decided to do something a little upsetting to some people; however, it is necessary. We are switching over to the magic world version of FTB. Its a stress test for the server and this server will be starting over once FTB is out of beta.
Donate:

(all donators will currently receive VIP and a mystcraft world of their own)

You go to college and you dont know the difference between "There, They're and Their"? Whats worse, is that pictures are objects so it should have been THE pictures are on THE way..Give me a free slot and Ill donate if its any good,,,Oh and it should be "Due to recent crashes"....Im not a mod but your not a college student....Unless that is, education is well below standard in your country!...Of course this is a provision of you speaking English as a native tounge.....If you dont Im sorry!

Facepunch317

Jul 29, 2019
you

You go to college and you dont know the difference between "There, They're and Their"? Whats worse, is that pictures are objects so it should have been THE pictures are on THE way..Give me a free slot and Ill donate if its any good,,,Oh and it should be "Due to recent crashes"....Im not a mod but your not a college student....Unless that is, education is well below standard in your country!...Of course this is a provision of you speaking English as a native tounge.....If you dont Im sorry!

Grammar Nazi...

jman_blue

Jul 29, 2019
you know mooner you should really post a download link for the version of the mod pack the server is running

or update the server

Phoenix1450

Jul 29, 2019
Lol Everypony's Favorite Server Admin Is HERE!
Hey I don't hate the show my little pony my fucking sister watches it and the time I wake up there is nothing better to fucking do I feel Terrible I half like the show........some one shoot me no TORTCHER ME!!!!! I hope I don't gun into a brony then I will throw my self off a bridge.

Reactions: FinnyDahFanny

mooner93

Jul 29, 2019
you

Yes I am in college and didn't use proper grammar but before you judge me please learn to use an ellipsis properly. They are not to end a sentence that is a period. If your just going to bash on a server promotion thread just go else where. I am a busy person and don't have time for such nonsense. Also learn to spell tongue.

Drukan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I don't hate the show my little pony my fucking sister watches it and the time I wake up there is nothing better to fucking do I feel Terrible I half like the show........some one shoot me no TORTCHER ME!!!!! I hope I don't gun into a brony then I will throw my self off a bridge.
Dear Celestia you are so cynical..... there's nothing wrong with being a brony. and if thats the only thing you have to feel bad about in your life then your life is pretty good so suck it up[DOUBLEPOST=1355295897][/DOUBLEPOST]
You realize your the ONLY server admin on the server, correct? :p "Silly Mongoose™."
So........i'm still their favorite

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah but how do YOU know you are their favorite admin, has everyone that you met on the server said "your my favorite" to you? Or are you just assuming that because everyone is so "nice" to you?

Slapyurmomma

Jul 29, 2019
The server crashed last night, don't think the server has an auto restart to get it going when that happens maybe one can be set up.
Also maybe have and auto server restart every few hours to help with lag, seems it starts to run really slow after being up for hours on end.
Other than that the server is pretty awesome and i like playing on it.