Whitelist Server Direwolf20 / Whitelist / Dedicated 25 slot / Build for fun

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SpartanxGunnerx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SpartanxGunnerx

Reason for joining: I hope to become part of a server that will last for a long time and be able to have some fun with the community while I'm at it :p

Tell me about yourself: I'm more of an aesthetic builder but do like to help others and show off. I am a VERY small Youtuber who also is looking for a server to enjoy themselves on without concern of griefing/raiding. I'm 17 as of Wednesday and hope to be able to join ASAP.

Comments/concerns: No concerns or questions
PS sorry if I rambled (its a habit)

ThatShinobi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ThatShinobi

Reason for joining:Looking for a small and nice server

Tell me about yourself: I'm 21 years old been playing FTB for a few months now, I tend to stick to thaumcraft and magic since that is one of my favourite things to do in most games is magic

Comments/concerns:What items/mods are banned if there are any?

christopher0429

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:christopher0429

Reason for joining: Looking for a good server to have a good time

Tell me about yourself: My name is christopher but you can call me chris i am 16 (yes a bit young but mature) I live in belguim but i can speak english and french

Comments/concerns:

Darthdude14

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: darthdude14

Reason for joining: I want to be part of a nice community within a server to share and or receive ideas and tricks.

Tell me about yourself: Well I'm 15 years old (turning 16 July 17) I'm very nice guy who loves to game :p

Comments/concerns: I am a bit unexperienced with Thaumcraft so I'll try to keep my distance from that. I do like to help out a lot.

Tgimonday

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:general700

Reason for joining: I want to start fresh on a direwolf 20 server after my old one that i hosted just got boring becuase everyone stopped playing. I like to play with mature people who hate griefing. Ftb is amazing so why not play on a server for it

Tell me about yourself: I am 14 and have been playing minecraft for 2 years and then played tekkit for 9 months then ftb for 1 month. I am very mature for my age and just love everything about feed the beast. Live in Cincinnati Ohio for all my life. Like to do all around stuff but stick with industrial craft

Comments/concerns: Really hope you can add me to the server message me at [email protected] to tell me if i made it or not.

oliverc21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: oliverc21
Reason for joining: Looking for a nice FTB community to join a have fun in.
Tell me about yourself: I am 15 years old with 5 months of FTB experience i am very mature and i live in the UK.
Comments/Concerns: Can we have a nexus linking to everyone's house?

creeper97hunter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:creeper97hunter

Reason for joining: i want to start getting into direwolf and friendly small servers

Tell me about yourself:i am 12 years old i am decent at feed the beast and im learning

Comments/concerns: nothing to say here

xando99x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xando99x
Reason For Joining: Me and my friend have been looking for a nice ftb server whit no jerks who will completely blow our stuff up. So recently we have been playing on unstable servers and living under ground.
Tell Me About Yourself: I have a great understanding of this pack minus computer craft. But other than that I am 15 and if it's fine with you I'm going to give you my friends IGN so if you want to you could let him he's a really good guy it's mastersniper10.
Comment/Concern: Hope you accept and if you do thanks.

e6665

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:e6665

Reason for joining: just looking around for ftb servers with 30 slots or less and found this. im not an experienced player but i played a whole bunch of tekkit so i know some of the stuff

Tell me about yourself:im norwegian, 15 years old and i have been playing tekkit since the beginning of 2012 and ftb since i saw HatFilms do a vid on it.

Comments/concerns: i hope there's a friendly community(not too large) on this server because i despise the servers that have 2030123005120 slots and 50 billion griefers per good player...

paultheoct0pus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cookieman373

Reason for joining: I have been looking around for FTB servers with small communities. (Like direwolf20's SMP series). It seems alot more fun than playing by myself or with 1 other person.

Tell me about yourself: I am 15 years old and I have been playing FTB on my self hosted server with a friend. Now that 1.5.2 is out, I would like to play with other people. I know alot about this modpack and of course, I am still looking to learn more.

Comments/concerns: Not much, I just really hope I get accepted. I am excited to share my ideas with the community.

TehEpicPeanut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehEpicPeanut

Reason for joining: I am 16 and have played by myself in a single player world and I believe that i have gotten pretty good at this modpack but I want to play with others and learn all that they have to offer.

Comments/concerns: I have been looking for a online server with a good community and this one stood out the most and I want to share what I know with this group of people.

Josh4King

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Josh4King

Reason for joining: I am looking for a DW20 server that is whitelisted because i wish to try new versions of minecraft. (I already have a little experience with the modpack)

Tell me about yourself: I am a 14 y/o and like to be called Josh :) Got a friendly personality and a good sense of humour.

Comments/Concerns: none yet besides i'm into the thaumcraft mod most :D