Whitelist Server Direwolf20 / Whitelist / Dedicated 25 slot / Build for fun

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Zealot

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER HAS BEEN CHANGED AND IS NOW A DEDICATED SERVER WITH NEW ADDRESS

Just started a fresh Direwolf20 survival server looking to make new friends and have a good time this is also my second server I intend to add an economy mod later if things get busy but for now just have a good time build with each other and have fun while exploring!

please fill out the info below to apply for the whitelist also griefing will result in a very swift effective ban

IGN:

Reason for joining:

Tell me about yourself:

Comments/concerns:

Server info:

Server: 108.174.60.86:25665

gamader

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:gamader

Reason for joining: I want to try playing the FTB modpack in a server, but I'm looking for a small one without grief , pvp or anything, just a normal FTB server.

Tell me about yourself: I am 16 years old, I started playing minecraft a few years ago (Beta 1.3 I believe) and I keep looking for new stuff in it, I admit I'm not the best at FTB, but I played it for a while and I know most of the mods pretty well, I enjoy playing in singleplayer, but more with other players.
I want to try a FTB server, like I said , and this seems like something I could enjoy and feel like I'm actually a part of it (New server, not too big).
Comments/concerns: Not many, maybe the fact that I haven't played multiplayer FTB yet and it might take me a bit of time to get used to it.
Also, my current internet isn't great so I might sometime just get lags or disconnection (I'm switching soon).
That's about it, thanks for reading.

ForsakenNinja2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ForsakenNinja2

Reason for joining: My old server is no longer online

Tell me about yourself: Well I find Ftb to be more fun than vanilla in fact I've pretty much gave up on vanilla mostly because there is so much to learn in ftb and I want to be part of a small community where I can do that without the worry's of being greifed bye some dumb trolls I'm also decent with most mods but computer craft

Comments/concerns: Do you plan on adding plugins that would give the play like the /home command Etc.?

Cracked_Lucidity

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cracked_Lucidity

Reason for joining: Looking for a Direwolf20 server with a small community.

Tell me about yourself: I'm stubborn. I also like to do silly things.

Comments/concerns: Server rules would probably be good to have in the forum post.

Gamer30k

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gamer30k

Reason for joining: I have been playing on SP for 3 mouths and now i would like play with other great minds.

Tell me about yourself: I'm a stay at home dad, I have my own construction business that i put on hold to help my 2 boys out with some things.

Comments/concerns: None at the time and when do we get started

Ciprianistic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ciprianistic

Reason for Joining: A nice small population server with the right FTB modpack brought me here.

About Myself: Started with Minecraft last summer (with 1.2.5; yes, I was sort of a latecomer..), and finally jumped ship onto FTB recently. As I am still sort of new to FTB, I wanted to find a small server to progress my knowledge and progressions of each of the mods. I hope to bring all I can to the table, and possibly inspire others along with their journeys.

Comments/concerns: What specific setup do you have? (i.e. server plugins, Gregtech config, etc.)

skyslight

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: skyslight

Reason for joining:I'm looking for a small fun server to play with people and build and have fun

Tell me about yourself: my names brayden i live in perth I'm 14 for a living i swim every day trying to get to nationals i started minecraft 2 years ago and ftb 1 year ago and i try to play as much as i can to improve my ftb skills

Comments/concerns: can we build anywhere ??

CJoker3221

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ragnarist

Reason for joining: It's better to build with someone rather than by yourself, so why not join a random server and make friends through FTB!

Tell me about yourself: 20 year old, 3rd year in Information Technology section and love Minecraft, started about 4 years or less. Big FTB fan, inspired by DW20 and Slowpoke.

Comments/concerns: Would like to see someone to skype with or a server Teamspeak :)

TalioExico

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TalioExico

Reason for joining: I have just recently come across feed the beast and i kind of wanted to see what multi-player was like (first time in FTB/minecraft)

Tell me about yourself: I like building stuff, kind of slow when it comes to the various items but i understand the progression system. I may ask some questions but otherwise will strike up conversations with people when im bored

Comments/concerns: My computer is a little slow, im checking it out, if my lag is to great i might not play all the time.

XZShadowZZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XZShadowZZ

Reason for joining: I really enjoy a small community-type ftb server, as singleplayer does get stale, and huge servers are not friendly at all.

Tell me about yourself: I've been playing FTB since it came out, and Tekkit/Technic before that, so I have a large experience with the mods. Also, I like to work together with people, by trading items, or suggesting build ideas.

Comments/concerns: I hope stealing/griefing will be controlled, and that we can build close together to create a town-like place.

MrShadow731

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrShadow731

Reason for joining: My old server has seen a decline in active players........looking for a new active server.

Tell me about yourself: I'm 27 years young. I have played Minecraft since beta. I was a Tekkit player for a long time. I have played FTB since it was first released. I know 99% of the mods fairly well. I don't mind working with other people, if someone needs help with the mods or building something then I will try to help them the best that I can.

Comments/concerns: I'm not much for PvP so I hope the server is not PvP enabled or that if it is enabled then both parties must agree to it before hand.
Would also like to know the server rules, I seen you mention the griefing ban but would like to know more:
Any item bans?
Can we build anywhere or are you planing on making a town?
Are quarry's allowed in the overworld?
Any mystcraft age creation restrictions?
Any chunk loader / anchor restrictions?

LazareXIII

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LazareXIII

Reason for joining: My previous server, similarly to the previous post, has effectively died. I used to play SSP quite a bit, but after playing on a server, it isn't as fun anymore.

Tell me about yourself: I'm quite confident with most of the mods in the DW20 pack, especially fond of RP2 and TE. Generally, I try to be as self-sufficient as I can, but I enjoy helping other people if they ask for it. I never know where to draw the line between "pranking" and griefing, so I do none of it. Also, I enjoy playing with bees, so I'm happy to do that job and share the exploits if others do not.

Comments/concerns: My only questions have been asked in the previous post.

zcLx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xzcLx

Reason for joining: I like FTB mod pack and all this mp stuff and I just want to try and find a nice small FTB server to start my mp adventures here as DW20 pack is my favorite

Tell me about yourself: I'm a 17 years old normal guy pretty mature, funny and normal guy that likes to spent his free time gaming and having fun doing what he likes to so

Comments/concerns: All questions have already been asked above

Zealot

Jul 29, 2019
Woah sorry I actually thought this thread was deleted

I will whitelist u guys right away my appologies

EDIT: if the server appears empty keep trying to login for 35-40 seconds the server goes to sleep after 15 min inactivity

timoman6

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Timoman6

Reason for joining: I just want a nice peaceful Direwolf20 community without griefing or PvP or any of that nonsense.

Tell me about yourself: I'm 15 years old, I've been playing Minecraft since it came out, I know a lot about pretty much all the mods in Direwolf20, I've never been banned for griefing, PvP, hacking. I'm a very helpful user when it comes to assisting others, and I've been admin on a lot of servers so I wouldn't really have to be warned about any breaking of the rules.

Comments/concerns: Are Mystcraft worlds/ages enabled?

Myrddraal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vaderbradley

Reason for joining: I am looking for a small community server and also because when I play offline I am always tempted to use NEI to cheat and when I play on a server I can't cheat.

Tell me about yourself: I am 14 years old, I've been playing Minecraft since 1.7.3, I do know a good amount of the mods in here (not a pro but I know what I'm doing) and I'll help others in any way possible in the mods I know, I've only been banned once before and it was for arguing with an admin about how unfair he was being because he was spawn killing new players and he denied it to the owner and that admin banned me.

Comments/concerns: All my questions and concerns have been asked in above posts

CVFlynn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CVFlynn

Reason for joining: why not, also its been a while since i was on a decent server, and I'm feeling its time to be sociable

Tell me about yourself: SWM likes forest biomes, bronze, and fluxing with thaumcraft, dislikes snow & Jungle biomes, Wool, and Wisps... pretty much mostly on in the weekends, have played Minecraft for i since right before 1.0 (or rather right after the price went up) have played FTB since the insanity Version was placed placed in a handy dandy single download, and before that was playing Tekkit until i found out what they did to SirSengir, then sort of Black Balled them, been on TFC servers and hosted a 2 man server for Tekkit, TFC, Vanilla, and FTB ultimate chronologically. I also have spell check on my browser so i can use words that make me feel smart... also I am mature enough to respect everyone's personal space, but not so much as to not giggle when they fall from high places.

Comments/concerns: I will try not to flux things up too much, also like doing bees, and doing 8x10's and asymmetrically.

TJ Williams

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Baconnumber1
Reason for joining:
I want to join a dedicated, Direwolf20 pack, ftb whitelisted server so I can learn how to do things, and (hopefully) not get griefed.
Tell me about yourself:
I am a 15 year old guy named TJ. Anything else? Well, I am NOT a human, I am a derp. People tend to forget that...
(Side note: I don't like to be offensive, I just like to make jokes. A LOT :) )
Comments/concerns:
I don't plan on doing a lot of Thaumcraft stuff.. I try to stick to buildcraft, IndustrialCraft, and redpower.