Whitelist Server Direwolf20 / Whitelist / Dedicated 25 slot / Build for fun

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Matzuku

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fede89139

Reason for joining: got bored in my last server cause of gregtech so now I'm looking for a DW20 pack server to join, I prefer a small and more or less active comunity to build stuff with, I dont mind pvp as long as its just for fun or justified, I hate griefing and I like exploring and magic oriented stuff (reason I hate gregtech)

Tell me about yourself: hmmm I'm a mature young man (dont call me old XD) I like doing fun stuff and playing pranks and doing comunity projects, tryed makeing youtube vid but my life got to bussy for me to continue but if anyone needs a side kick or something for vids tell me XD. I'm more inclined for magic stuff, my fav mod is thaumcraft, I'm not a rly good builder but I try

Comments/concerns: I'll try to concentrate in thaumcraft, twilight forest mod (and I started experimenting with bees) but I have a lot of experience with other mods. and also I'm a rly nomadic guy so I move around a lot

if you have a comunity build u can call me and I'll gladly work in it, like a neather hub or a spawn village, I love doing stuff in comunity because doing stuff all alone can get boreing.

please take me into account for the server, u wont regret it

Zealot

Jul 29, 2019
The following have been whitelisted and commented on

Timoman6

Yes it is enabled but we are not using it I plan to disable it soon

vaderbradley

CVFlynn

Fede89139

3xpence

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Threexpence

Reason for joining: I've gotten the hang of the modpack and want to play SMP with others who are mature and sensible like myself.

Tell me about yourself: I'm a mature young man, I'm always doing fun stuff & doing community projects. I'm more interested in the industrial side of the modpack but I enjoy dappling in other areas too and I'm an ok (but far from the best XD) builder.

Comments/concerns: This is my first SMP on FTB and with my modem being how it is I might be laggy but other than that none. Also with my computer being the large pile of &$%£ that it is I may crash frequently...

PigLet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hey_PigLet

Reason for joining: I am pretty interested in a great community and a great server becouse me and my friends only played on home made servers so far. I am good at mods so i can help people out.

Tell me about yourself: I am 16 years old, i do karate and i like jokes and funny pople :D

Comments/concerns: I like creative building, and I am interested in thaumcraft and bees :D I like building big automated mechanicks.

EDIT: If some one is interested in building HUGE and CREATIVE and AMAZING and COOL PUBLIC building, please send a message for me.

MrTimcakes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Timcakes

Reason for joining: To have fun on a FTB server where i can conquer the world with my army of turtles :p. I want to play in a community to

Tell me about yourself: I can program lua, HTML, Php and some javascript. I have a Blue Yeti mic, and i have a large knowledge of all the mods :p

Comments/concerns: All previously answered

TJ Williams

Jul 29, 2019
The following have been whitelisted and commented on

Timoman6

Yes it is enabled but we are not using it I plan to disable it soon

vaderbradley

CVFlynn

Fede89139
So does this mean you didn't like my application?
Or did you just not see it?
wait... IT'S BECAUSE I'M A DERP ISN'T IT? YOU PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS HATING ON DERPS LIKE ME! :p

Dentoten

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dentoten

Reason for joining: i would like to be on a comunity based server.

Tell me about yourself: i am 19 and like to play minecraft with people who like to contribute to a community. i was on another server but i quit because a vast majority of my things were stolen by people who should have never been on the server in the first place.

Comments/concerns: i have no concerns, but one comment, add me and lets have some fun.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hopdog

Reason for joining: I'm looking for a active comunity that plans on doing large projects and is just starting out.

Tell me about yourself: Age 28 I've been with FTB for about a year played tekkit before that and started MC in late Alpha early beta I love playing with the diffrent mods. My long term goal is getting a bar/pub going for RP value.

Comments/concerns: No real concerns as long as the item ban list is short and i agree with most bans that can bypass grief protection.

R3DM1ST

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: R3DM1ST

Reason for joining: want to have fun and play some ftb! i like small servers wih friendly admins/players

Tell me about yourself:used to have my own server for voltz, ftb , tekkit, minecraft , hack slash mine and the walls. not all at once! but i know what it is like as a owner. I like building and like creating automated devices

Comments/concerns: hope to be playing soon :D Thanks

Rich_Hobo1212

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Rich_hobo1212

Reason for joining:Im going through some hard times and i havent played in a while and gaming is my outlet I am normally on 2-6 hours a day i know just about everything on direwolf 20 and would like to play with some new people i need inspiration i cant play in single player gets to boring for me

Tell me about yourself:Right now i have alot of depressing things going on in life and want some new friends

Comments/concerns: n/a

nega_skoll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nega_skoll
Reason for joining: the last server i went on greatly reduced my fps
Tell me about yourself: I like to build large facilaties and help when i canto beginner players, i have lots of experience with most of the mods in ftb, the only thing i don't understand is bees.
Comments/concerns: If i find the pages could i live in a eternal day void age?
Is instability on or off?

alexhighbar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alexhighbar + derekbozy

Reason for joining: We are two best friends that need a new server. Also the last server we played on was a mindcrack server and everything there is really hard

Tell me about yourself: We are a good group of people and we really like the game of minecraft FTB. It would be great if we could get on and give tons of stuff to everyone on this server. Or, in the words of my friend derekbozy, Every server needs a derekbozy and this server don't got one yet, so we should be allowed in.

Comments/concerns: My only comment is a question. Is greifing/stealling allowed?

r2range

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: R2range

Reason for joining: Looking my a new server since my last server stopped,

Tell me about yourself: am 21 year old i barely play mc due to other games i play, i also play rs2007 and Dota 2, need more information feel free to ask.

Comments/concerns:

What items are banned?

and is the server stable , because i found many servers that lagg -.-

Brayden Lovett

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TaffyTrapper

Reason for joining: to build have fun had people not griefing

Tell me about yourself: im 14 and i live in Illinois i hate griefers i lick to play with frendly people

Comments/concerns: i plan on doing thaumcraft and some buildcraft and industrialcraft and some more stuff

Stalkker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:stalkkerMANIAC

Reason for joining: to adventure and build. I want nice group to play with.

Tell me about yourself: I am 17, this year 18. I love to play ftb and i maybe start making youtube videos this summer

Comments/concerns: no concerns or any comments

Gavin Corkery

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GavinCorkery
Reason for joining: I am 15. Playing FTB is my addiction and I would love to play on this server
Comments/concerns: Is there PvP

bubblesayoyo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bubblesayoyo

Reason for joining: never been on a server, looking for a small community to get to know. i would love to team up with someone to balance out our strengths and weaknesses. ultimately looking to have some fun and single player is becoming a bit repetitive

Tell me about yourself: 27, self employed and love to play minecraft. i wouldn't say i'm all that great at building, but i've played a lot and know some things.

Comments/concerns: does any one want to team up?

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blastedsura

Reason for joining: been kinda tired of vanilla minecraft, so i want to join a server with some mods.

Tell me about yourself: been playing ftb since the mod pack was released, also im more of a technic and automation guy than a design guy. im 19 years old :)

Comments/concerns:maybe put some rules in main post? talk about banned items, restrictions with chunkloading, quarries, mystcraft?