Open Server Direwolf20 | v1.10.0 | 1.7.10 |Dedicated Host|Towns|Economy|PvP| by CraftersLand

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Greystoke

Jan 7, 2016
[Telecomtrzn] Nice server! Well along the way in building a cozy little mining base, two smelters working already.

Reactions: brunyman

brunyman

Mar 5, 2013
October 4x Vote Rewards are in effect! Get those crate keys and redeem nice rewards!

Gorstavich

Jul 29, 2019
Greet'ins all, Gorstavich here. Just dropping a line to say hello to you all (well, and to qualify for the free cash for posting my IGN) and in hopes of chatting with you all in-game soon.

P.S.: I am a slow builder, don't expect huge or fantasic things anytime soon. :confused:

Reactions: brunyman

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
i keep trying to connect to the server but says server is outdated, i've tried the last three versions of D20 on the curse launcher what version are you using?

Greystoke

Jan 7, 2016
i keep trying to connect to the server but says server is outdated, i've tried the last three versions of D20 on the curse launcher what version are you using?
I believe the mod pack you want is the 1.7.10 Direwolf20 version. I use the FTB launcher, and that's the version I selected. It works fine for me.