Open Server Direwolf20 | v1.10.0 | 1.7.10 |Dedicated Host|Towns|Economy|PvP| by CraftersLand

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

brunyman

Mar 5, 2013
5_5_logo.png

░░░░░░ Website | Forum | DonationShop ░░░░░░
Server Address: ftb.craftersland.net

ftb-logo.png

About:
CraftersLand Community is more then 3 years old, we have multiple servers of Minecraft, we will provide you with good, quality minecraft servers so we can all have fun and play. The first FTB server we opened was 1 year ago an it was Direwolf20 1.4.7, then we updated to 1.5.2, 1.6.4 and now the new 1.7.10. Our server is here to last! Come and play.

Server Features:
> No whitelist, just connect and play
> Towny style land protection system (MyTown 2 Mod)
> Chat channels
> Economy, Shops
> Maps on RAM drive for faster chunk load
> Daily Backups
> Random Spawn
> VIP perks
> Community Forum
> Ban list website
> Helpful staff
> Few items banned (List here)
> Hosted in Data Center in Germany
> Dedicated Server Online 24/7.

========================================================================================
$$$ Get $1280 in game money by posting your in game name on this post. $$$
========================================================================================​

Spawn Pictures
4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

1.jpg

Feel free to come and check us out!
Play Now: ftb.craftersland.net

Last edited:

brunyman

Mar 5, 2013
Updates Log:
> Town claim now is fixed, don't forget to use the claim book and not inside of an existing protection
> Town too close limit when trying to claim land is removed
> GraviGun is now banned for protection bypass
> More small fixes

CallaLily

Jul 29, 2019
Tried to log in to play but I'm stuck in a block at spawn and unable to move forward, and I can't ask for help in any chat other than local, and on top of that I keep getting kicked because I don't know the password to "login" .-.

brunyman

Mar 5, 2013
Tried to log in to play but I'm stuck in a block at spawn and unable to move forward, and I can't ask for help in any chat other than local, and on top of that I keep getting kicked because I don't know the password to "login" .-.
Hi, you need to register a password first, use /register password the password can be anyting you like, then on the /login command you use the password you created with register

brunyman

Mar 5, 2013
Maintenance Completed! Cleared all MystCraft worlds to reduce server load and improve performance! Also in other news soon we will prepare a nice update!

brunyman

Mar 5, 2013

Server Major Update!
  • Full Server Wipe;
  • New maps and spawn;
  • Modpack updated to v1.0.25;
  • Pneumatic Craft mod is enabled and working;
  • New login system;
  • Updated the restricted items list; Click Here
  • Added 10 more server slots to a total of 60;
  • Changes to the way players claim town land;
  • New donation ranks and addons;
  • Other small configuration changes and updates.
Read More Here!

Andrew2060

Jul 29, 2019
Andrew2060, Probably the only cracked, free to play and Amazing Ftb Direwolf20 server available So join now!!

Last edited:

O-120

Jul 29, 2019
Why does it say "password doesnt match. Contact us on forum" when i try to write my password?

brunyman

Mar 5, 2013
anyway, for any problem and faster help post on our forum:p[DOUBLEPOST=1414314881,1413844910][/DOUBLEPOST]
Happy-Halloween.png
Halloween Event
  • Spawn Halloween decorations
  • Use pumpkins to buy great stuff at spawn
ftb.craftersland.net[DOUBLEPOST=1415022082][/DOUBLEPOST]Monthly maintenance complete!
  • Server cleanup
  • Server optimization
  • Nether, The End and Twilight worlds reset