Open Server Direwolf20 | v1.10.0 | 1.7.10 |Dedicated Host|Towns|Economy|PvP| by CraftersLand

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JoesBeenHere

Jul 29, 2019
This by far is one of the worst servers ive ever been on. Lag horrible. You are not allowed to speak in spawn. So noone can help you. Noone welcomes you. Horrible.

brunyman

Mar 5, 2013
There is a small 6x6 area at spawn where players can't speak, to prevent advertisements, some just join and start spamming. We have a Forum for any help needed if there is no staff on. The server does not lag that much, i believe you could not pass the login system and got stuck in there, so i don't know how did you test for lag only from that point.

brunyman

Mar 5, 2013
Maintenance Complete!
Added more shops at spawn, cleared some old data. Happy spring everyone!

brunyman

Mar 5, 2013
Spring changes on our spawn!
2015-03-13_09.36.37.jpg

brunyman

Mar 5, 2013
  • Spawn Spring Decorations!
  • Maintenance! Nether, The End and Twilight Forest worlds reset!
  • 4x Vote rewards for 1 week!

Deskonhecido

Jul 29, 2019
I think this server's awesome, good protection and community, I recommend everyone who reads this that hans't joined yet to hurry it up and come!

brunyman

Mar 5, 2013
I think this server's awesome, good protection and community, I recommend everyone who reads this that hans't joined yet to hurry it up and come!

I promise the next protection version will be better, we still have some issues now, but we will fix them as soon as possible. Thank You