Whitelist Server Direwolf20 Server Whitelisted 35 slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MTN_DEW_FOO

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:MTN_DEW_FOO
Age (optional):17
Ever been banned?:No
Experience with the modpack:Alot!

scrazen

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: scrazen
Age (optional): 22
Ever been banned?: Never
Experience with the modpack: Intermediate/Advanced

Sorgklaan

Jul 29, 2019
Age (optional): 17
Ever been banned?: Sure, I used to grief when I was a minecraft noob, back in the alpha days. I was a douchebag. But I haven't been banned from a server in I think a year now.
Experience with the modpack: Extensive experience with IC2, thaumcraft, buildcraft, and the majority of mods. Like, since tekkit first released.

Tyrathalis

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Tyrathalis
Ever been banned?: Never seriously, but I often play on servers run by my friends, so I have been banned as a joke multiple times.
Experience with the modpack: I have extensive experience with all of the mods. I used most of them before the FTB launcher was released, and I have been playing with the DW20 pack since it came out as well.

Jeremy Clark

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: jtclarkie
Ever Banned? No I have not
Experience with FTB? Yes, I have been playing FTB for about 5 months and also have been playing DW20s pack as well for a couple of weeks.

timrockz123

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:anthony925
Age (optional):14
Ever been banned?:no
Experience with the modpack:i been playing it since october know a lot

Starlitcoder2

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Starlitcoder2
Age (optional): 22
Ever been banned?: nope
Experience with the modpack: Been playing it a while now and played a lot of tekkit before that. only ever played on my own personal server and wanted to try out a community one.

GattinoFelice

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: GattinoFelice
Age (optional): 13
Ever been banned?: No
Experience with the modpack: Yes,is good,i don't understand very you well English,i speak Italian

YoshiiPowa

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: YoshiiPowa
Age (optional):22/23
Ever been banned?:Yes This Server Thanks to my bro (ass)
Experience with the modpack: Single player some multiplayer. good general knowledge but still learning a few things

drivertrain

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: drivertrain
Ever been banned?: Nope
Experience with the modpack: Yes a ton of experience with most of the mods made for minecraft.

MonstaProsser

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: MonstaProsser
Ever been banned?: Nope :)
Experience with the mod pack?: Most of it, I have been following the " direwolf lets play" and using the mods since season two. There are a few I am unsure of but I am a pretty quick learner.

Seanbeag

Jul 29, 2019
All added. I wont be accepting any more whitelist requests for now unless you are referred by an existing member of the server. I'll repost here when I am accepting more requests. Thanks to all who applied.

ShadowStriker

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:coolblockj
Experience with the modpack: I have had a ton of experience with the modpack, i have been on many servers, but not a lot have a good community or no lag, i also have lots of experience in Computercraft, Redpower, and Industrialcraft
Also--My brother is Zancoollazer who is already in the server

Seanbeag

Jul 29, 2019
Yoshiipowa banned for stealing. You can defend yourself if you want but the evidence is pretty compelling.

Minecraft name:coolblockj
Experience with the modpack: I have had a ton of experience with the modpack, i have been on many servers, but not a lot have a good community or no lag, i also have lots of experience in Computercraft, Redpower, and Industrialcraft
Also--My brother is Zancoollazer who is already in the server

Added

YoshiiPowa

Jul 29, 2019
Yoshiipowa banned for stealing. You can defend yourself if you want but the evidence is pretty compelling.

Added

Yeah its amazing how family can think they can just go on a server mess around with it and think no will know there is logs for this bro so yeah thanks for getting me banned

Articevo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:jared948948
Age (optional): 16
Ever been banned?: No, unless getting banned on your own server counts. :3 (One of the admins decided to just start banning people, but that was fixed.)
Experience with the modpack: Some experience, I know how to use some of the mods from tekkit and some from others. I'm just looking for a community to have fun with and not get griefed.

Nikolaus

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Nikolaus83
Age (optional): 15
Ever been banned?: no
Experience with the modpack: played it with my brother, and we know allot.

Capindoody3

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Capindoody3
Age (optional): 15, 16 this year
Experience with the modpack: I know a lot of IC2, BC and TE. I know a bit of RP and RC, Basic machines and Tracks etc. I've played for about 3 months now, but I played Tekkit for a while before that. I really love Railcraft Tanks and the tracks. I don't know any Thaumcraft or Mystcraft, other than books and ages. I love Forestry and bees, and hope o learn more about bees in future.

Hope it's accepted! :D

D1R3_H1T

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: LiamFung
Age (optional): 25
Ever been banned?: Once, but was a misunderstanding and I was forgiven and apologized to.
Experience with the modpack: Played a few singleplayer worlds, set up a private server (Only for my friends)
Thanks for taking your time to read this!