Whitelist Server Direwolf20 Server (New)(Small)(Whitelist)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Toasteater 2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Toasteater2000
Why: I love Minecraft and once my friend showed me FTB i needed to find a server
Would: Others of corse
How: I play a few hours a day and sometimes none a day
Hope I get in!

craftlove123

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I am hosting a server looking for a few people who are pretty active and just want to play.
I have about 10 spots open and im looking to whitelist 10 people. The same people. I don't want to have 30 people trying to connect to a 10 slot server because I over did it.

Rule: all of the normal rules apply... Don't be a jerk,don't grief,don't steal from others. Also please be 17+

anyways just leave your IGN
why you would want to play.i love the crafting and interaction with others
would you go on your own or with others. both
how much you can play. I am an older person and at home most of the time I spend a lot of time playing

198.27.80.147:25602

It has 1g of ram but I am willing to upgrade it all the way to 4gb out of my own pocket.

I am older and would loved to find a place to play chat and have fun plez send me info if you have a spot for me my ign is renday50
thanks

ThatShinobi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ThatShinobi
why you would want to play: Im looking for a small community that I can build and have fun with!
would you go on your own or with others: I do both, work with others, while having my own side projects
how much you can play: Since schools out, I can pretty much play whenever
Where I'm from: Ontario Canada.

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
ign: pndragon65
why would i want to play?: because you can only play ssp so long before you start talking to creepers and skellies. i miss social interaction with semi-real people.
go on my own or with others?: my previous history is that i've usually ended up on my own, sort of... out searching alone for resources while my partners completed whatever
builds we were working on. i prefer to build my base away far from the main hub and commute back in as necessary.
how much can i play?: that depends on how much i like the people i'm playing with. i can play several hours a day. i've been accused of never sleeping.
where am i from?: north carolina, usa

FTBsmartMC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: butterbeancup
Why:i am searching for a feed the beast server and i thought this would be fun i never really take my time to get white-listed so i go on servers that people grief it is depressing spend hours on a project just to have it taken down by some jerk in 10 secs? that's why i want to join a white-list server with friendly people.
Would you go on your own or with others:if i have to il go solo :( but i would like it if someone would help me build and stuff :)
How much you can play:school is out in the usa i can play all day long from when i wake up to going to sleep ;):D:p

Drewbird1110

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: drewbird1110

Why: i would like to play with a mature group of people where there is no greifing but yet there is still nothing banned. I also enjoy working with other people to build some fun things, and generally have a good time.

On your own or with others: I have never really played on a FTB server but i think it would be insanely fun to team up with some people.

How often do i play: probably about 5-8 hours on the weekends and about 3-5 during the week.

Maddie Sisler

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my IGN is Angelswag, and I'm 18. Location Texas.

I want to play because it is summer and I have been bored out of my mind. I've been on a few larger servers but they tend not to last very long and the smaller ones I have been on are much more enjoyable, especially in community projects. Plus I very much enjoy building processing factories or farms.

I would most likely do most things by myself, but I like having neighbors to do group projects every once in a while.

I can play a lot. I have been known to go for 12 hours straight. Although sometimes I can feel uninspired and take a break for a few days. I will mainly be playing for a few hours everyday more than likely.

nega_skoll

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is nega_skoll,
I would like to play on your server because i find feed the beast to be more fun with others,
I would go on my own but i do like to help others build ect...
I play very often (almost every day) but i'm only 15