Whitelist Server Direwolf20 Server (New)(Small)(Whitelist)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Matt Fl

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I am hosting a server looking for a few people who are pretty active and just want to play.
I have about 10 spots open and im looking to whitelist 10 people. The same people. I don't want to have 30 people trying to connect to a 10 slot server because I over did it.

Rule: all of the normal rules apply... Don't be a jerk,don't grief,don't steal from others. Also please be 17+

anyways just leave your IGN
why you would want to play.
would you go on your own or with others.
how much you can play.

198.27.80.147:25602

It has 1g of ram but I am willing to upgrade it all the way to 4gb out of my own pocket.

Eastborn

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Matt,

your server looks to me like a nice place so here is my application :D

IGN: Eastborn
Why: I would like to have a server that is up when i want to play because my times are really irregular.
also i came to dislike single player because i got a bit spoiled playing online (being surrounded by others).
On your own, or with others: I like building with others, and would like to start doing this. although if people are just joining the base to get resources i will probably dislike them afterwards.
how much you can play: Generally i play around 3-4 hours a day, but as i said; my times are highly irregular. usually i play at school in between classes or when i'm home and don't have to clean my stuff.

Greetings,
Eastborn

Jiminip

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

IGN: Jiminip

Why: Looking for a close knit community that I can share adventures and build with.

On your own or with others: Both, I like to be self sufficient but I always help others as much as possible.

How much can you play: I play at irregular times but I would be on most days for at least a few hours.

Edit: I have Skype.

Gillas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xGillas
Why: I looking for friendly community and good server where i can play....
On your own, or with others: Like building houses with mods and help to other players.
how much you can play: maybe every day for 2-3 hours +
Additional info : I dont grief and i follow rules
Btw : please do not judge me according to the age when you dont know who i am

DJay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dubbelzinnig
Why: I like small server, not a big fan of 30+ servers. People seem to be more friendly on small servers. I also like the fact that it is a fresh map. Love to make it a nice place to be in.
On your own, or with others: Both. I like building community / shared things or help others, but I also like to have my own place.
how much you can play: I'm pretty active. I play at least 3 hours every day. I'll play more when my schedule allows me to (which happens very often since i have a lot of free time)

PS. Love how everyone uses Eastborn his application form :p

dc0110

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Danny_dc0110
Why you would want to play: I enjoy the community side of MC and sharing ideas etc
Would you go on your own or with others: Dependent on server performance, I'd like to have a place I can call home, but still a relatively easy trip to visit others.
How much you can play: I tend to play a couple of hours or so each night, and quite a lot on the weekend

PS. Love how everyone uses Eastborn his application form :p
When in Rome :)

hungsolo61

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hungsolo61
Why you would want to play: I enjoy the playing on a friendly server with teamspeak.
Would you go on your own or with others: I would go off and build with a group. Compition is fun.
How much you can play: I mostly in the mornings and about every day.

Jawesome

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jawesome2
Reason for playing/joining: Recently I have gotten tired of singleplayer and want to try out a multiplayer server, and I enjoy small community servers.
Will I go on my own, or with others: I enjoy playing with others and plan on starting a small "town"/area where people can come and go as they please or stay to help expand the area.
How much I can play: Usually around 2-4 hours a day, and around 5 on weekends.

TKFT_ExTr3m3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TKFT_ExTr3m3
Why I Want To Play: I would like to join a small dw20 server that is new so i am not far behind other people and is not massive so it lags a ton. Also i like the fact that you are only accept mature people so there will be no 12 year old kids complaining.
Will I Go On My Own, Or Play With Others: Well I will do some of both i guess. For living i like to live by my self in a house that is not near anyone else, but when it comes to other people i like to be social and vist people's houses or have people come over. I also like to trade and work on public server builds for everyone with other people.
How Much Can You Play: I can play about three to four hours on weekdays and five plus on the weekend.
Other Info: I live in Michigan, USA and I have a Skype account.

Matt Fl

Jul 29, 2019
Will be whitelisting you guys when i get home. Probably won't accept many more apps after that if any.

Nerdygamer554

Jul 29, 2019
I hope I can also be whitelisted

IGN: Somark28
Why: I want to play with a few people, and have fun. I dislike large servers because everyone there is just trying to screw you over.
On your own, or with others: I normally like playing by myself, but sometimes I just want to go on an adventure with someone, or let someone stay with me for a while.
how much you can play: I can normally play 1-2 hours a day, but occasionally I can play 4 hours a day

Jake Lancaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:JAKELANCASTER
Why: looking for a small community of people to play with and this seems right. i think i will bring a lot to the server as i have very good experience with mods and i can play most evenings and weekends. i have never been banned from any server
Additional info: im an easy guy to get along with, i talk a lot and and am always up for a bit of banter :) i like to play FTB with other people as on your own gets a bit dull and lonely.. so yeah thank you for your consideration and i look forward to hearing back

LipSkid

Jul 29, 2019
Age 40+
Location Canada
Reason - Looking to play with others in a small community. Desire to work with others as well as advance on my own.
Just cant get enuff peeps to join my little local server so i figure joining someone else of like mind may be better for me.

thanks for considerations

shags22185

Jul 29, 2019
ign shags22185
location nj
age 28
i play well with others and by myself but i prefer to team up
id like to join this server bc im on one now that has all 14-18 year old kids and its kinda of anoying and there is alot of thiefing going on
also im on everyday and have a decent knowledge of ftb even tho im still new to it
i will give my skype if im accepted also u can contact me at my email its [email protected]

thanks gfor your time

Matt Fl

Jul 29, 2019
Shags22185 you will be whitelisted. For people asking why they arent whitelisted its because most likel you live In europe. If that wasnt it I felt your app didn't tell me enough about you.

Vandicus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dragonrule4
Why: i would like to join a small, organized server with and older environment. At the moment im having a problem with little kids greifing. I would like to help around with other people, and maybe give a couple tips to anyone who needs them.
On your own, or with others: i usually like to work with someone, sometimes alone. It all depends on the person, and what i plan on doing.
how much you can play: I play most days, I may take a break from time to time.
Additional: I do record from time to time, and enjoy working on big projects, they usually take me some time to build.

Jiminip

Jul 29, 2019
Shags22185 you will be whitelisted. For people asking why they arent whitelisted its because most likel you live In europe. If that wasnt it I felt your app didn't tell me enough about you.

Maybe you should have mentioned no Europeans in your opening post, would have saved us all a lot of time. Try to remember to do that in the future.

Thank you for your consideration.