direwolf20 modpack texture request

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
hello, i'm looking for a realistic HD texture pack (x128 or x512) for the direwolf20 mod pack(with mod support)(that is not sphax)
does anyone know where i can find one?
thanks for any help!

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Closest thing to that would be the 64x Misa texture pack, found at http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/64x-misa-compatibility-textures.3719/#post-82492, That's the only realistic pack on the forums.

Next closest would most likely be Soartex, found at http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/64x-soartex-fanver-smooth-and-clean-ftb.2087/. Not realistic, but it's not cartoonish, and it is 64x.
thanks, Zica, but i had already seen those with not much interest.
thnaks for your help thogh
(please excuse spelling errors)

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
@Nuttyprot, thanks I have looked at this before, but could not compile it properly=( i have been looking for one that is already compiled or has easy addon texture install
thanks any way[DOUBLEPOST=1358302666][/DOUBLEPOST]
You could try NP Smooth link in sig.
judging by your username, you made NP Smooth, and I must say, great job!
I thought your name sounded familiar...
is there any way to get one already compiled for the direwolf20 mod pack?
thanks and keep up the good work!
sorry to see you go out of the texture pack biz, and wish you the best of luck (and many diamonds) along your journey though Minecraftia(and the real world)

Nuttyprot

Jul 29, 2019
@Nuttyprot, thanks I have looked at this before, but could not compile it properly=( i have been looking for one that is already compiled or has easy addon texture install
thanks any way[DOUBLEPOST=1358302666][/DOUBLEPOST]
judging by your username, you made NP Smooth, and I must say, great job!
I thought your name sounded familiar...
is there any way to get one already compiled for the direwolf20 mod pack?
thanks and keep up the good work!
sorry to see you go out of the texture pack biz, and wish you the best of luck (and many diamonds) along your journey though Minecraftia(and the real world)

Even tho i am basicly retired I do intend to work on the direwolf pack and release it very very soon.