Direwolf20 Drinking Game

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Server friends edition.

One shot for every new Soaryn chest
Another shot whenever Aurey adds another PINK thing to the workshop

MrCervelo

Jul 29, 2019
This is no longer as bad, but it was a problem for a while.

Take a drink every time you hear his phone receive a message

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
48629415.jpg

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Take a shot every time Dire says something awkward (i.e. calling his new set of automated machines a "bad boy").

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
Liver Cirrhosis is a term for liver failure due to excess alcohol consumption. Very unpleasant and I've have seen friends die from it.

Pompadour64

Jul 29, 2019
A drink for every time he says something along the lines of "Let's see how much trouble we can get into."

An extra shot if he says ", right?" after any instance of cool, nice, (adjective), etc.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
I...still dont get it... I don't watch archer. Am i required to know archer to get the joke? is it that he doesn't drink alcohol? Or is it that he swims in it? UGH I GIVE UP!!!

Archer once said "If I stop drinking, I'm afraid the accumulative hangover will literally kill me". Why am I telling you this? You should just be off watching Archer ASAP.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Archer once said "If I stop drinking, I'm afraid the accumulative hangover will literally kill me". Why am I telling you this? You should just be off watching Archer ASAP.
so why didn't @YX33A Say "shark" instead of "fish", that joke would have flew past me even if i did watch archer.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
no just never heard of the saying.
I'm the same, native English speaker who was always good at English in school/college, but I have a mental block when it comes to most turns of phrase. My Fiancée's family use expressions a lot and I spent the first 6 month's worth of conversations with her mother just staring blankly as I was trying to work out what on earth "black over Bill's mother's" means. I was going to tell you what it means right now, but I forget.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I had this exact idea too. :) Direwolf does say "cool" an awful lot, when I started watching his Let'sPlay for season 6 I immediately thought to myself "this would make a good drinking game". LOL

Direwolf is great, I am certainly not picking on him. I appreciate all the info and entertainment he provides in his videos. We all have our little quirks obv.