Direwolf20 Drinking Game

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MrCervelo

Jul 29, 2019
OK, so really irresponsible I know. I did think about this a while ago, but never really got around to posting it. So what are the rules. Simple you take a drink anytime any of the following happen.

- He says "cool"
- He says "nice"
- He builds a 9x9
- He does a "direderp", 2 drinks if he admits to it
- He has to clean up his inventory

Multiplayer
- He get's pranked
- He pranks someone else

I'm sure that others can add to them.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Take a shot if he adds a 9x9 section to a base, and if it is connected with a small walkway that is 1 wide, take a shot for every section of his base connected this way.(including the recent addition)

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
I think "cool" will have pretty much everyone absolutely knackered, before getting to any other word in the list.

Reactions: Padfoote

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
Those two words are enough to put anyone in rehab.
Pretty useful way to silence the majority of a forum though! Is this a hidden terrorist attack, or a conspiracy by the governments to stop us from resisting?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
now if only direwolf would play this game... that would be quite an interesting episode to see
*remembers slowpoke's drunken streams*

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
inb4 news report coming in of alot of 12 year olds across the world being admitted into hospitals with alcohol poisoning
meh, i just use sprite whenever i see games like this, One time I burped for 30 seconds straight after the game was over, I almost fainted. I don't drink that much soda anymore.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Here's another one I thought of.

Every time he goes "Hmmm, I thought I had one of <x>", while looking in in an inventory that contains the exact item he's looking for.
Now that's just evil. What, you hate 12 year old kids or something?

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Now that's just evil. What, you hate 12 year old kids or something?
m7fZ2jq.png