Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.7 | US Server | Fresh

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jax973

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Jax974
Modded MC Experience: I have constantly been playing with mods since 1.7, and it gets lonely in single player.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Extreme Automation
Favorite Mod(optional): Thaumcraft or Blood Magic
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Automation
A little more about yourself (optional): Well, I'm a intelligent person, who can be funny but can tell where the limits are.​

Daxious

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Daxious
Modded MC Experience: Lots, started with Tekkit

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Friendly conversation, a nice neighbor
Favorite Mod(optional): Tinker's Construct
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Automation
A little more about yourself (optional): I keep my head down, but like to build with others.

Skarate

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: SKarate
Modded MC Experience: Been playing ftb for years.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Buildings and knowledge.
Favorite Mod(optional): Botania
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Automate

The_Brainycube

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: The_Brainycube
Modded MC Experience: I have been playing modded minecraft since tekkit/technic though recently I have not played much ftb or modded minecraft and would like to get back into it.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I am a pretty funny guy so i hope that i can make all u guys/girls on the server laugh.
Favorite Mod(optional): Morph mod
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Playing survival and just trying to progress through the game.
A little more about yourself (optional): I love mine craft and ps4 :). Mostly like to play mine craft during free time or when I'm bored.

RizzyPOW

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Fuzzwan
Modded MC Experience:
I've played alot of the direwolf packs before and i cannot wait to get into it again in 1.7 and record some ftb for the first time on my channel :D
What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I will help out others as much as I can. I will be a friendly guy and I do also record. If I get accepted I'll probly upload an ep like 2-3 times a week My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaP9INuAQgiNs4y1dZBQprw/videos
Favorite Mod(optional): Thaumcraft
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): tbh i love working out with mods, but i do also love to build :D
A little more about yourself (optional): Theres not much else about me except that I'll be a nice guy for the community and friendly, and i do have alot of experience with smps

LiftedDuramax419

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign:countryboy2327
Modded MC Experience:2 years

What you plan to bring to the community(optional):a helpful hand on builds n help on anything that someone needs help on
Favorite Mod(optional):ae
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional):mine :)
A little more about yourself (optional):very nice,funny n very helpful

Anthony Doan

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign:ExoticLime
Modded MC Experience:I been playing modded for 3 years

What you plan to bring to the community(optional):I would donate to keep the server up and help other new/unexpereniced players
Favorite Mod(optional):Thermal Expansion
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional):play with tools in TConstruct

OmgSauceBbq

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: OmgSauceBbq
Modded MC Experience: Some tekkit and lots of FTB Ultimate and Direwolf20

airdude25

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: airdude25
Modded MC Experience: Lots :) over a year :) or 300 hours

my favorite mods are AE and Big Reactors

airdude25

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: tjhod
Modded MC Experience: around 500-600 hours

I am am putting this up for tj because he wants to be on the server with me :D

destroyerno1

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: destroyerno1
Modded mc experience: Redpower 2, Buildcraft about when oil and tanks were added, Some modloader mods i compiled a long time ago, thaumcraft 3. A bit of mad pack. direwolf20 1.6.4 and working on direwolf20 1.7.10,
What you plan to bring to the community(optional): helping out others with the extent of my knowledge or building.
Favorite Mod(optional): morph, thaumcraft, tinkers construct ,thermal expansion and ender io seems fun haven't gotten far with it yet.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): mostly building structures like towers or a castle and playing around with the various mods.
A little more about yourself (optional): relaxed. not great with automation but have a some understanding of it. i figure out mods decently if i need info i'll look it up.