Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.7 | US Server | Fresh

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Corrupted_Fiend

Jul 29, 2019
This is our server and we want more people; so apply! We love to have fun and would love to see what more people could bring. This is a fresh server as of 11/1/2014. We don't have plugins, but maybe an option if enough people want it or if we need it.

Rules
  • No greifing.
  • No Duping/Exploiting
  • No stealing.
  • Respect other players.
  • Keep PvP down to a minimum, don't PvP with people that don't want it.
These rules aren't outrageous, so follow them, they aren't hard, and aren't strict. Depending on what rule you break you might get a warning, or you might get banned; so play smart.

Application!

Modded MC Experience:

What you plan to bring to the community(optional):
Favorite Mod(optional):
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional):
A little more about yourself (optional):

Server Specs
RAM - 4608 Mb
HDD - 58 Gb
CPU - 3 Cores

Server IP : ftbfun.PlayAt.CH

Reactions: 阿強1

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Ryan784
Modded MC Experience: About three years now, I suppose. Been playing since the start of FTB, and before that, Tekkit/Technic. I know almost all of the technical mods (and if I don' know a mod, I am a quick learner). I'm not great on the magic mods, and usually stay away from them early game, but I do somewhat about them, and like to mix it up.
What do you plan to bring to the community(optional): Well, I do have a few group/community projects in mind, but they are just ideas. Besides that, I do hope to help with making community based buildings at the least, not only for new players but for everyone on the server to have easy access to each other.
Favorite Mod(optional): Originally it was ComputerCraft, still love that mod to death, but I'm not sure what my favorite mod at the moment is. DartCraft was fun for awhile, but was never in the DireWolf20 pack. I guess for a mod that is in this pack it would be EnderIO or ExtraUtilities, just because those mods add so much that I take for granted.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Automate everything successfully is always fun. Besides that, making aesthetically pleasing buildings as well as power gen is always fun. I like to try and move towards renewable energy sources (don't even get me started on permanent lava power).
A little more about yourself (optional): I'm pretty easy going to be honest, I'll usually help anyone who needs help. This will be my first run through with DireWolf20 in 1.7, so that should be a blast. I usually live alone but I think this time around I'll want to either live with someone or start a community, but who knows.

sigsus

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: sigsus
Modded MC Experience: maybe about 4-5 years, i dont remember when i started with mods, but its a long time ago
What you plan to bring to the community(optional): being a nice person and help out with stuff
Favorite Mod(optional): it was redpower2 but its gone so it will be botania
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): build huge buildings, what else is there to do?
A little more about yourself (optional): my grammar isn't the best in the world, i am from norway and i like to help people

MrCluckDuck

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: MrCluckDuck
Modded MC Experience: I've been playing FTB for about 2 years maybe? I've been playing since 2 months after the release of Ultimate, thats all I remember. I've played with Unleashed, Horizon, Monster, Direwolf20 1.6.4, and the such.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Nice picture worthy bases with the help of my friends, and some help for the newer cause I really don't mind helping with resources/questions.
Favorite Mod(optional): My favorite mod unfortunately isn't in this pack, which is Ars Magica 2, but I think Bloodmagic is pretty fun.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): If you couldn't tell from my previous answer, I love magic! Doesn't mean I won't have machinery and the such.

iceluigi13

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: iceluigi13
Modded MC Experience: I started playing with mods before modloader. I've been playing FTB packs since Ultimate and I played tekkit before that.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I play a lot, so you can expect me to be online quite a lot. I like helping out others but I'll definately have my own projects as well.
Favorite Mod(optional): Just one? I like just about every mod and I'm always looking for new gadgets to try out.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Trying out new automated systems. It could be anything from maximising powergen to mass producing chocolate milk.
A little more about yourself (optional): I'm looking forward to trying out the 1.7 mods with some new people. I'm looking to maybe group up with one or more other players since I haven't done that in awhile.

hale543

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: hale543
Modded MC Experience: I've been playing FTB since 1.4.7

What you plan to bring to the community: I would be an active memeber that likes people and knows what he is doing
Favorite Mod: Good question. Can i choose all of them?
Favorite thing to do in modded MC: I like to create automated systems!
A little more about yourself: Im a fun loving person that likes to hang out and play!

FirstChois

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Pokeyman666
Modded MC Experience: Ive played FTB for a while, and i mainly just mess around with all types of mods

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): essentially just helping out those who need it and just being a friendly guy
Favorite Mod(optional): so many to choose from, its tough
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): hmmm even though im not very good at it, i like building structures
A little more about yourself (optional): Im just your average friendly guy who loves to interact with new people and build stuff.

thatrolldude

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign:thatrolldude
Modded MC Experience:I have been playing modded Minecraft for a year and a half (give or take) now and been through various packs and servers. Over the time I have been playing I have gathered a good baseline knowledge of most mods in this pack and extended knowledge of one or two.
What you plan to bring to the community(optional):I plan to help the community by offering my experience and knowledge to the players in need and to help keep an friendly atmosphere.
Favorite Mod(optional):Applied Engergistics (Can't wait to play through AE2)
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional):Have fun, make new friends and learn new mods/ways of using mods.
A little more about yourself (optional): Well, i'm a British guy who enjoys modded Minecraft and playing in a secure MC community. What else is there really to say? :)

FluMist

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: FluMist
Modded MC Experience: Played all the other direwolf packs, some crackpack, just some other mods too. I like mods :D

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I'm a cool guy i would like to think, i can have mature conversations, have a sense of humor.
Favorite Mod(optional): Thaumcraft even though i suck at it
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): power generation and just mods based with ores, i like collecting things xD
A little more about yourself (optional): I can abide by the rules of the server, I can respect other users, I have been on many other servers before and i have not really had any problems. Just like to have fun and i am usually pretty active.

Lundkvisten

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Lundkvisten
Modded MC Experience: Played modded minecraft sense i notice it. Not a big fan of the normal "unmodded" minecraft.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Maybe some tips and tricks i know about. And will be a active server member.
Favorite Mod(optional): Thaumcraft/botania
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Play around with all the magic stuff.
A little more about yourself (optional): Im a nice swedish guy and im currently unemployed atm. So i have alot of free time.

francisyzy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: francisyzy
Modded MC Experience: Went to the end game for the Mindcrack pack.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional):
Automated farms once I have a good base
Favorite Mod(optional): Thermal expansion
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Automate everything
A little more about yourself (optional): I was a staff member on a public server before

Yonerest

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: yonerest
Modded MC Experience: I have been playing modded MC for about 2 years, and I believe it's the best part of MC. I'm pretty good at thaumcraft, and working to get better at computercraft/automation

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): A cool, friendly person to talk to, and if I have extra items, I might lend a hand
Favorite Mod(optional):Applied Energistics
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional):Build giant underground bases, that do a bunch of random stuff
A little more about yourself (optional): I usually play some video games after school, so I may be on 3-4 times a week. I'm generally known as a smart guy, and am very likable :)

a.owen.spy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: owenzoe
Modded MC Experience: almost 2 years and i love most of the mods

Favorite Mod(optional): i dont have favourite mods but if i gotta choose: thaumcraft or blood magic
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Magic i love magic mods
A little more about yourself: im from the netherlands and i was looking for a direwolf20 1.7 server

denecity

Jul 29, 2019
ING : denecity
Modded MC Experience : played with mods over 5 years.
What you plan to bring to the community : Awesome builds and systems
Favourite Mod : Buildcraft
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC : Optimizing Mechanics

Great_Sphinx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Great_Sphinx
Modded MC Experience: since 1.2.5

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Aesthetic and technical builds as well as ideas to have the community work together.
Favorite Mod(optional): Pneumaticcraft
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Make amazing looking builds
A little more about yourself (optional):

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
Ok all of you have been whitelisted!! Welcome to the server! The Ip will be listed below. Do note this is a USA server.

ftbfun.PlayAt.CH <--- Server IP

We do also have a teamspeak if anyone wants to join

ftbfun.PlayAt.CH <--- ts IP

Also note with this being a new world there might be some lag as people explore and new chunks are loaded so please keep this in mind.

Thanks guys and happy gaming!!

-Lekous

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Miroku2235
Modded MC Experience: Since Tekkit/Technic

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Fun and some Irish luck
Favorite Mod(optional): Any tech-based
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Build underground bases/hives
A little more about yourself (optional): Recently became a father, love reading and D&D

piemantheman

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Piemantheman
Modded MC Experience: Ive played modded minecraft for a longtime, a bit unfamiliar with the new applied energistics 2, but im pretty good with most mods
Favorite mod:Tinkers construct
What you plan to bring to the commuinty: have some fun discussions, build some cool machines and such.

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
great sphinx you sneaky person, posted before i refreshed the page haha.

Both you and Miroku have been added. Welcome to the server and congrats on the new child Miroku! :D

-lekous[DOUBLEPOST=1414946249][/DOUBLEPOST]You have been added as well piemantheman, welcome to the server

-lekous

12king12

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: 12king12
Modded MC Experience: since tekkit

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I hope to bring some fun and knowlegde about certain mods.
Favorite Mod(s)(optional): Bees/magic mods
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): spending my time getting bees to mutate how i want them.(can be a pain in the arse to do it w/o machines)