Direwolf20 1.7.10 released

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Dear Direwolf20 modpack creators: Why not update the modpack was more often? Lots of mod is updated constantly, and I update them on a daily basis, and nothing wrong with me, my modpack! That said, I've also expanded the modpack cent. It is a pity that so do not think about it. Begin to fall behind everyone's favorite little modpack the DW20!

Sorry if you do not understand the text properly, I use google translator!

GOzzi

Jul 29, 2019
hi,
i updated today my Direwolf20 1.7.10 modpack for Client and server from 101 to 102 . After i restart the server with my old save game file it tells me to use command '/fml confirm' or '/fml cancel' to proceed...
If i use the cancel comand the server shuts down, if i use the confirm command the missing blocks in my save game will be removed...
In other words if i wanna start my server i miss out on

aobd:
  • crushedPurifiedMithril
  • crushedMthril
  • dustMithril

ThermalExpansion:
  • AirSignal
  • AirBarrier
  • AirLight

EnderIO:
  • itemSpawnEggEnderIO

I tryed both commands, cancel just shuts the server down again and if i use the confirm command i miss the blocks in NEI.
I looked for the blocks but they are deffently not in NEI / in the game.

How do i fix this?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    402.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Dear Direwolf20 modpack creators: Why not update the modpack was more often? Lots of mod is updated constantly, and I update them on a daily basis, and nothing wrong with me, my modpack! That said, I've also expanded the modpack cent. It is a pity that so do not think about it. Begin to fall behind everyone's favorite little modpack the DW20!

Sorry if you do not understand the text properly, I use google translator!

They have to test the updates for the mods. As crashes happen and would make a huge number of players upset.

sau1hudson

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed a weird issue with the Ender IO powered mob spawners draining all the available power from my power system, either what is stored in conduits, hardened energy cells, magmatic dyno's the lot. The spawners still work but they're internal buffers don't fill up with power either. It's as if they require a monsterous amount of power to run yet the gui says its 2500 RF. Bug maybe?

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed a weird issue with the Ender IO powered mob spawners draining all the available power from my power system, either what is stored in conduits, hardened energy cells, magmatic dyno's the lot. The spawners still work but they're internal buffers don't fill up with power either. It's as if they require a monsterous amount of power to run yet the gui says its 2500 RF. Bug maybe?
They require a monstrous amount of power. Like an octadic Powered Spawner does make more mobs faster but requires teh highest tier conduit to fill it consistently. That's like 20k RF per tick

sau1hudson

Jul 29, 2019
They require a monstrous amount of power. Like an octadic Powered Spawner does make more mobs faster but requires teh highest tier conduit to fill it consistently. That's like 20k RF per tick

I am using the second tier capacitor upgrade (one down from octadic, can't remember the name off the top of my head) and the second tier power conduits? and I've got 2 spawners. Maybe I just need more power and upgraded tier 3 conduits?

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
I am using the second tier capacitor upgrade (one down from octadic, can't remember the name off the top of my head) and the second tier power conduits? and I've got 2 spawners. Maybe I just need more power and upgraded tier 3 conduits?
just Moar Power since they take about 5K RF/t for endermans and 500 for zombies with the double layer capacitors. For more info see the Config files

sau1hudson

Jul 29, 2019
just Moar Power since they take about 5K RF/t for endermans and 500 for zombies with the double layer capacitors. For more info see the Config files
Right ok I will take a look in the configs later. I have 2 magmatic dyno's since they are 80RF/t (I think?) I was hoping I would have enough power ... I've got one zombie and one blaze spawner so I'll try and work out how much power I need. Oh and I've got a MFR grinder on the same power loop not sure what its requirement is.

thanks for the help, sorry if I'm been a bit noobish ... it's because I am a noob :p

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
Right ok I will take a look in the configs later. I have 2 magmatic dyno's since they are 80RF/t (I think?) I was hoping I would have enough power ... I've got one zombie and one blaze spawner so I'll try and work out how much power I need. Oh and I've got a MFR grinder on the same power loop not sure what its requirement is.

thanks for the help, sorry if I'm been a bit noobish ... it's because I am a noob :p
You need 3+k RF/t with a double layer capacitor zombie and Blaze spawner. That's like 65 Magmatic Dynamos to power everything with a little to spear for misc. stuff.

sau1hudson

Jul 29, 2019
You need 3+k RF/t with a double layer capacitor zombie and Blaze spawner. That's like 65 Magmatic Dynamos to power everything with a little to spear for misc. stuff.
crikey ! ok monsterous amount of power then! :p ok I think the penny has finally dropped! Thanks for the help I'll have to have a re-think then! :)

Reactions: loboca

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
crikey ! ok monsterous amount of power then! :p ok I think the penny has finally dropped! Thanks for the help I'll have to have a re-think then! :)
Big Reactors Even a simple one can give you 5K power. All you need is something like 2 and three stacks of yellorium and Coal and you're good to got

sau1hudson

Jul 29, 2019
question guys. I've tried editing the config files for enderio in /config/enderio/PoweredSpawnerConfig_Core.json but when i start the server back up it puts the file back as if it had been deleted. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

sau1hudson

Jul 29, 2019
I'll have a look in there but it doesn't really explain why it put the original config back when the server starts. It feels like I'm doing something derpy but otherwise it kinda renders config files pointless if it resets them when the server starts up

Edit!

I think I have msot definitly derped! I was editing the "_Core" file and I guess I need to put any overrides into the "_User" file

Last edited:

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I'll have a look in there but it doesn't really explain why it put the original config back when the server starts. It feels like I'm doing something derpy but otherwise it kinda renders config files pointless if it resets them when the server starts up

Don't mess with it you'll break something. Cause .json isn't really a config file. It's just a file that connects to the configs. Something that is only placed there for the mod deves convenience. Not to be tampered with.
You mess with it and the mod thinks it's not there anymore and replaces it with a clean version. But you can still break something messing with those.

The only files you should ever need to mess with are the .cfg files.

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
He's telling you that you changed the wrong file. The .json files are not user editable, only the .cfg file. It should work fine once you make that change.

sau1hudson

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks all. My problem was defo editing the wrong file. I think the mod developer did indend for the json/xml settings files to be editable (or overrided more specifically) because he has created this system of extending settings in the _User.json file. I assume internally it does an array_merge so that any settings overrided in the _User file overwrite defaults in the Core. I was derping by editing the _Core file which get re-created on every server load, regardless of whether they have been edited or not. When I noticed the file modified datetime on the other _Core files which I'd not edited was the same as the one I had edited the penny dropped. Makes sense now at least.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks all. My problem was defo editing the wrong file. I think the mod developer did indend for the json/xml settings files to be editable (or overrided more specifically) because he has created this system of extending settings in the _User.json file. I assume internally it does an array_merge so that any settings overrided in the _User file overwrite defaults in the Core. I was derping by editing the _Core file which get re-created on every server load, regardless of whether they have been edited or not. When I noticed the file modified datetime on the other _Core files which I'd not edited was the same as the one I had edited the penny dropped. Makes sense now at least.

If it helps you can try to get in touch with the mod deve on EIO via https://twitter.com/crazypantsmc or http://enderio.com/.

kostek00

Jul 29, 2019
Something is wrong with version 1.0.2 for me. When I updated from 1.0.1 I got crashes when loading game so I completly removed pack and downloaded 1.0.2 but it was downloading only "logs, resourcepacks and saves" folders. Now I went back to 1.0.1 and everything is fine.