Status
Not open for further replies.

Mews

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.14
Mod & Version: extra utilities 1.0.2
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? The creative upgrade for the transfernode isn't working
Can it be repeated? I don't know if it's just for me but the creative upgrade is supposed to make the buffer in the node not empty but its not working for me
Known Fix:

6thplanet

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.0.14
Pastebin link to crash log: n/a
Whats the bug? AE system won't craft generators. Says no RE-Batteries in system even though three are present.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Recipe for tin item casings entered wrong. Fixed.

Last edited:

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.11
Mod & Version: Plugins for Forestry/Ars Magicka 2
Pastebin link to crash log:N/A
What's the bug? Fluid Barrels if crafted using Shift-Click will combine with other barrels containing Ars Magicka 2 Liquid Essence. Instead of empty barrels, they will dupe to create additional Liquid Essence Barrels.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Manually remove newly crafted barrels.

Gabalufix

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/RVT51sw1
What's the bug? Randomly Generated a Mystcraft age in SSP and a few minutes after running around in it, I crashed to my desktop, when I went to play in my world, it was not in the directory of worlds, but remains in my Saves folder.
Can it be repeated? Doubtful
Known Fix: None atm.

EDIT: Seems that my level.dat file was corrupted and i dont have a level.dat_old

Last edited:

Olivj

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/RVT51sw1
What's the bug? Randomly Generated a Mystcraft age in SSP and a few minutes after running around in it, I crashed to my desktop, when I went to play in my world, it was not in the directory of worlds, but remains in my Saves folder.
Can it be repeated? Doubtful
Known Fix: None atm.

EDIT: Seems that my level.dat file was corrupted and i dont have a level.dat_old

You can create a new world (using the same seed if you know it) and copy the level.dat file from that world to the other.
The only thing that will be lost is your player's inventory...
And if you did not use the same seed you will have strange biome changes at the limit of the world that was explored before and the new chunks generated but it will still work.

The only advise I can give to prevent that: make backups regularly.

MathMusic

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.14
Mod & Version: OpenBlocks 1.2.4-s151
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
What's the bug? - Graves spawn if you drown in AM2 liquid essentia. I have graves manually enabled in the config. There's a funny story behind this...
But if I am correct, graves are not supposed to spawn in liquid.

Known Fix: It's not really a bug, but I doubt its supposed to work this way.

Pipstar81

Jul 29, 2019
ModPack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 version 1.0.14
Mod and Version: Open Blocks 1.2.4 - snapshot 151
Pastebin Link to crash log: N/A no crash

What's the bug? In both my world and even downloading Dire's episode 20 world the Auto-Enchanting Table and the Auto-Anvil are not accepting liquids from fluiducts. Tried setting to auto-drink on/off and still doesn't seem to change anything the internal tank for XP essence isn't filling up causing the these two items unusable.

Known Fix: I know it was working in 1.0.10 (The version I was using prior to updating to 1.0.14). Even creating a new world and spawning it in creative does nothing to allow these blocks to accept the liquids

Working as intended. You now need to configure the block similar to the vacuum hopper and tell it which side the liquid is being accepted on.

Last edited:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Mod and Version: NEI & IC2e (versions included with the 1.0.14 pack)
Pastebin Link to crash log: None/No crash
What's the bug? Crafting recipe in NEI for the IC2 safe is wrong. It shows just an electronic circuit and does not work.
Known Fix: Use the old recipe to make the safe (eletronic circuit on top, a machine block in the middle and a vanilla chest in the bottom).

MrBoden

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Modular Forcefields
Whats the bug?: Maybe this is already known and I'm missing something, but there are multiple problems with this mod, mostly related to the generation and distribution of force energy. The coercion deriver only rarely works, produces a fraction of the energy required to run a decent system, drains no energy from energy / lapotron crystals, etc.
When even one speed upgrade is applied to the capacitor, all stored energy begins draining into nothingness, especially if the force field generator is turned off.
Is there any energy source capable of running this system correctly?
Can it be repeated?: Yes, it's bloody constant.
Known Fix:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Mod & Version: Modular Forcefields
Whats the bug?: Maybe this is already known and I'm missing something, but there are multiple problems with this mod, mostly related to the generation and distribution of force energy. The coercion deriver only rarely works, produces a fraction of the energy required to run a decent system, drains no energy from energy / lapotron crystals, etc.
When even one speed upgrade is applied to the capacitor, all stored energy begins draining into nothingness, especially if the force field generator is turned off.
Is there any energy source capable of running this system correctly?
Can it be repeated?: Yes, it's bloody constant.
Known Fix:

What version of the pack are you using? I noticed the same issues with the earlier version. But it looks fixed in 1.0.14.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.11
Mod & Version: Plugins for Forestry/Ars Magicka 2
Pastebin link to crash log:N/A
What's the bug? Fluid Barrels if crafted using Shift-Click will combine with other barrels containing Ars Magicka 2 Liquid Essence. Instead of empty barrels, they will dupe to create additional Liquid Essence Barrels.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Manually remove newly crafted barrels.
May already be known, but this is true of other liquids. Just encountered this with a Creosote Oil Barrel in inventory; shift-clicking the crafted barrel causes it to combine, duplicating the filled creosote oil barrel.

Malzie

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.12
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash
Whats the bug? It seems I cant see any blocks? Im not sure what is causing it. See photo: http://i61.tinypic.com/2i9ifj7.png

Can it be repeated? Yes, single player and Multiplayer.

Known Fix: Unknown. Please help! :(

sivina

Jul 29, 2019

What's the bug? In both my world and even downloading Dire's episode 20 world the Auto-Enchanting Table and the Auto-Anvil are not accepting liquids from fluiducts. Tried setting to auto-drink on/off and still doesn't seem to change anything the internal tank for XP essence isn't filling up causing the these two items unusable.

Known Fix: I know it was working in 1.0.10 (The version I was using prior to updating to 1.0.14). Even creating a new world and spawning it in creative does nothing to allow these blocks to accept the liquids

Yes,confirmed this bug on my direwolf20 packs 1.1.14 with open blocks version 1.2.4 too. Actually i just fall back the open blocks version to 1.2.2 and this bug is no more. Hope open blocks next patch can fix this bugs :(

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Dillon845

Jul 29, 2019
My blocks are completely invis, online, Downloaded worlds and normal generated worlds, i can only see the names of the blocks and particals

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

According to the devs, you need to select which side of the machine is supposed to accept liquids.

LordNapuka

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4

Mod & Version: 2.3.1.0 -A- Forestry

What’s the bug? This problem occurred when I was trying to do a factory to extract lava from Nether. I have already done several lava factories extraction always successfully, but in this mod pack Direwolf20 1.6.4 I cannot.

In the first place I used the fluid transposer (the name has changed - it used to be liquid transposer) in order to place the lava in the cells.

For the fluid transposer work I need to put an engine. Here is where things start to get complicated.

I used an electrical engine which is connected to a MFE and then this last one is connected to a geothermal generator.

The links are correct but the bar of the electrical engine goes up and down and the engine does not move. In turn, the bar store MJ (Minecraft joules) from the fluid transposer does not increase, staying 0 MJ.

What could be causing this issue?

To realize my problem I found a video on youtube that shows a setup very similar to mine and where you can see better.

(14:30 minutes)

I wonder if anyone can help me.

Can it be repeated? Yes.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4

Mod & Version: 2.3.1.0 -A- Forestry

What’s the bug? This problem occurred when I was trying to do a factory to extract lava from Nether. I have already done several lava factories extraction always successfully, but in this mod pack Direwolf20 1.6.4 I cannot.

In the first place I used the fluid transposer (the name has changed - it used to be liquid transposer) in order to place the lava in the cells.

For the fluid transposer work I need to put an engine. Here is where things start to get complicated.

I used an electrical engine which is connected to a MFE and then this last one is connected to a geothermal generator.

The links are correct but the bar of the electrical engine goes up and down and the engine does not move. In turn, the bar store MJ (Minecraft joules) from the fluid transposer does not increase, staying 0 MJ.

What could be causing this issue?

To realize my problem I found a video on youtube that shows a setup very similar to mine and where you can see better.

(14:30 minutes)

I wonder if anyone can help me.

Can it be repeated? Yes.

TE machines can only be powered by RF. not MJ or EU. SO you will need a dynamo or and MFR generator or an MFR steam turbine. RF can power BC machines but MJ cannot power RF machines.

Reactions: LordNapuka

DreamSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Pack 1.0.14
Bug: I have not seen any marble hives. Almost too many Magic bee ones though, good for pristine upgradeables :)

Status
Not open for further replies.