Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzTrumpet88

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
Having some issues.

Modpack Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod: unknown
The bug: Game crashes at random without warning. Crash reports say something about tickrate.
Can it be repeated: yes, this happens at random with an interval of anything between 5-30 minutes.

I have 32 GB ram and FTB launcher is set to use up to 18 GB.

And one more:

Modpack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
The bug: No blocks can be broken by hand (must use tools, even for dirt, sand, wood, chests, bed+++)
Only insta-mine things wil break normally (torches, tallgrass, crops++)
Can it be repeated: Yes, this problem has been consant for some time (weeks)

Thank you so much for any response!

crasher44

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack Direwolf20 1.6.4 / Version 1.0.12
The bug: CodeChickenCore still saying that "Failed to load dependancies.info from CodeChickenCore 0.9.0.7.jar as JSON" thing...

Giving some courage to chickenbones.
Cmon chickenbones you can do this ! You are the man ! RELEASE THE NEW VERSION !

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
Having some issues.

Modpack Direwolf20 1.6.4
The bug: Game crashes at random without warning. Crash reports say something about tickrate.
Can it be repeated: yes, this happens at random with an interval of anything between 5-30 minutes.

I have 32 GB ram and FTB launcher is set to use up to 18 GB.

And one more:

Modpack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
The bug: No blocks can be broken by hand (must use tools, even for dirt, sand, wood, chests, bed+++)
Only insta-mine things wil break normally (torches, tallgrass, crops++)
Can it be repeated: Yes, this problem has been consant for some time (weeks)

Thank you so much for any response!

Are you sure you are not in adventure mode?

nerdswag8

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.12
Mod & Version: Morph
Pastebin link to crash log:N/A
Whats the bug? As a squid I was murdering other squids and the entire client crashed, not just MC.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Unknown

Olivj

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.0.14

Mod&Version: Opis Minimap 1.1.2 alpha?

Bug: I updated from 1.0.12 to 1.0.14 (and updated java since my last play) and the default minimap seems broken. I don't have the minimap top right anymore (pressing m and changing settings doesn't do anything) and the overall map when pressing m seems in some way reset and "new" terrain isn't displayed properly. The only thing that works like intended/before is the waypoint system.

Kown fix: ?
I get the same minimap problem, it disappeared after upgrading from 1.0.12 to 1.0.14.
Everything else seems to work properly (the map is not reset like for TigerWutz).
I get the fullscreen map with the M key and according to the options the minimap should be displayed in the upper-right corner like before, but it isn't...

Technium

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 v1.0.12
Mod & Version: ProjectRed v4.2.1.16 probably, or Microblocks
Pastebin crashreport: http://pastebin.com/f1FZ3DsW
What's the bug?: Placed a microblock to disconnect two adjacent red alloy wires and the server crashed immediately. This crash happens with the same callstack each time the world is loaded, but now in "Ticking tile entity":

2014-02-03 10:38:22 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Server] Encountered an unexpected exception ReportedException
net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Ticking tile entity
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:674)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/world/CallableLvl1
...as before...

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.14
What's the bug? Not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but I'm finding glowstone and end stone at low Y levels in the Overworld. I edited my BoP config to enable all the biomes, and using the seed 1111676204 and the Biomes'o'plenty terrain generation, I find glowstone at 119, 16, -396. There's even an Infernal Hive at 116, 10, -372. I tried reverting my configs to the FTB base configs and re-created the world with the same seed and the stuff moved, but it's still spawning...the Infernal Hive is at 111, 14, -373 with the stock configs.
That's a WorldGen feature in Magic Bees, nothing to worry about

MiniMoggie

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft
Pastebin link to crash log: No crashing
What's the bug: I have a golem feeding wood into an infernal furnace to make charcoal. However, about half the time (it seems) when the golem places the wood into the top of the furnace the wood pops out again and ends up on the floor.
Can it be repeated: It does it all the time - I've watched as the wood goes in and then pops out. Whenever I pass the furnace I pick up the wood that's dropped on the ground.
Known fix: I tried putting iron bars around the hatch but it still seems to pop out.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
What's the bug: I have a golem feeding wood into an infernal furnace to make charcoal. However, about half the time (it seems) when the golem places the wood into the top of the furnace the wood pops out again and ends up on the floor.
Can it be repeated: It does it all the time - I've watched as the wood goes in and then pops out. Whenever I pass the furnace I pick up the wood that's dropped on the ground.
Known fix: I tried putting iron bars around the hatch but it still seems to pop out.
Are you sure the furnace isn't just full?[DOUBLEPOST=1391453906][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi!
Having some issues.

Modpack Direwolf20 1.6.4
This same sort of thing happens to me actually, and it resulted in my crash report where my level.dat files deleted themselves

uniwarriorJW

Jul 29, 2019
modpack: direwolf20 1.6.4
version: 1.0.12
the bug: When I launch the pack I get this message
"Error: Could not create the java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exeption has occurred. program will exit."
What is the solution I updated Java and it still doesn't work.

Kakarifers

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.6.4 1.0.12
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/Zh3nHSsD
Bug: World no longer shows up as a save. All in all, I'd load the world, it would crash. I would reload, it would crash. This happened repeatedly until all of a sudden the save was not recognized. Only the level.dat_mfr remain, but level.dat and level.dat_old were no where to be seen.. This has happened twice on two of my worlds. One that was just created and loaded in 1.0.12, and the other a world that had been upgraded from 1.0.11 to 1.0.12.
Can it be repeated: Explained above.
Known fix: As far as I know, nothing. Not only did it crash for reasons unknown to me, but afterwards, the save was no longer recognized.

purecamper

Jul 29, 2019
modpack:direwolf 20 1.6.4
Mod&version:1.0.12
Pastebin:the crash won't allow me to copy my console :(
Bug:When I hit launch it seems to be ok.After that some red texts appear on my console and everything closes.
Known fix:No idea...

Edit: I know its about a mod not working as i disabled all mods (but biblio craft) and it ran perfectly well...

Last edited:

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
As a general reminder to everyone. (while I fire off a backup of my own world for good measure)

ALWAYS KEEP RECENT BACKUPS.

Not just of your save games, but of anything you value.

MiniMoggie

Jul 29, 2019

Are you sure the furnace isn't just full?

Fairly sure although I don't know how much you can fit in the furnace. However, the wood is coming from a golem run tree farm and there is usually gaps between wood coming in and then only the usual amount you'd get from a single oak tree at a time. But this was happening even when I had a bottle of ignis essentia nearby which speeded up the furnace and hence emptying it pretty quickly.

JazzTrumpet88

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure you are not in adventure mode?
Yes! I was able to "punch wood" when starting my new world, but one day all of a sudden i wasn't able to anymore...[DOUBLEPOST=1391484828][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you sure the furnace isn't just full?[DOUBLEPOST=1391453906][/DOUBLEPOST]
This same sort of thing happens to me actually, and it resulted in my crash report where my level.dat files deleted themselves

The same thing happened to me just now! The level.dat is gone! Luckily I have a backup, anxious to see how old it is......

ccrraazzyyman

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.0.14
Pastebin link to crash log: n/a
Whats the bug? Slime to rubber recipe doesn't work, but shows in NEI under the Redstone Furnace.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None atm.

Checked the configs for ic2, te, mfc, etc and cannot find anything that would nerf this recipe.

EDIT: Went to v13 and it smelts into something from openperhiperals. Going to look into this more.
EDIT2: Went back to v14 and removed openperhiperals and it still doesn't work right.
EDIT3: Installed only IC2 and NEI and the recipe doesn't work. My conclusion is that TE thinks it still exists but was removed by the IC2 devs.

Last edited:

Zaes

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.14
Mod & Version: Applied Energistics
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/YWztm09e
Whats the bug?: Cannot enter SSP survival world, yet can access creative world (both were generated in 1.6.4 1.0.0 DW20)
Code:
2014-02-04 02:56:49 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Caught exception from AppliedEnergistics
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character ' ' in '/saves/Feed-the-Beast/data/AppEng.dat:1

This error stops the server (saves worlds + chunks, unloads dimensions, etc safely). Launcher shows following code and returns to game menu.

Code:
2014-02-04 02:56:55 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
2014-02-04 02:56:55 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.
2014-02-04 02:56:55 [INFO] [MapWriter] connection opened to integrated server
2014-02-04 02:58:27 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Stopping!
2014-02-04 02:58:34 [INFO] [STDOUT]
2014-02-04 02:58:34 [INFO] [STDOUT] SoundSystem shutting down...
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None.
Additional Notes: I am running Windows 8.1, normally run FTB.exe without Win7 compatibility enabled. Changed location from Australia to Hawaii (on holiday) and now the launcher takes 3x as long to load without compatibility mode enabled (~15 minutes), takes longer with Win7 compatibility enabled (at least 22 minutes)

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
Yes! I was able to "punch wood" when starting my new world, but one day all of a sudden i wasn't able to anymore....
You are in adventure mode. Same thing happened to me a couple of days ago, no idea how I got into it but manually switching to survival fixed the issue.

For some time now I'm having an odd crash that I cannot pinpoint to any specific mod. As I've added quite a bit to the pack at first I was reluctant to post here, but the crash is getting more and more prevalent and I'm hoping for any help anybody's able to give. Curiously the only reference I found on the net is a pastebin of the very same crash apparently by direwolf20 himself... (http://pastebin.com/BmzcsUs6)

Mod Pack: dw20 1.0.13 (but I also had it in earier versions)
Mod: No idea, backtrace doesn't seem to point at any in particular
Can it be repeated: Yes and no. It occurs randomly but with one instance of a minor change it seems to be the same crash always, no clear cause apparent.
Crash Log (client for now, loader log is too big for me to pastebin): http://pastebin.com/ig0TUxZw

I'll be backing up the loader log, its 1.8 Mb big.

Status
Not open for further replies.