Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if it's been asked before... Is Calclavia tin and copper meant to be enabled in DW 1.0 10 ?

naaskaii

Jul 29, 2019
I saw this while wandering about my world and went and disabled them in the calclavia.cfg file since these ores are already being handled elsewhere.

DeathWave

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this bug is known but I found an issue with Biomes o plenty in the direwolf20 1.6.4 v.1.0.10. The bug occurs when ever I save and quit a world and then load up a world. When ever I do this i get hit with lag spikes every few seconds which gets worse and more frequent with each save and quit and world load up. I found out that this was happening with Biomes o plenty since this issue stopped when I removed it from the mod list. I found that exit minecraft completely and then restarting the game stops the lag spikes and yes I have recreated this result 6+ times. Hope this is helpful

Update: I found that increasing the ram being used fixed this issue completely

Last edited:

l2edeyejedi

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.10(i think downloaded about 6 hours ago)
Mod & Version: Morph
Pastebin link to crash log: n/a
Whats the bug? All my morphs have disappeared with the new version.

mkelso

Jul 29, 2019
Where are you getting ID conflict? Or pam's harvestcraft which isn't even in DW20. This is an Extra Utilities crash on the transfer node.[DOUBLEPOST=1388963135][/DOUBLEPOST]

The comment you are replying to Jaded and even featured in your youtube video has a problem with the pastebin link. Once you click on SombrioFe’s paste bin link it actually sends you to my pastebing crash log and not the block ID config. My post is #748 above. My minecraft username is even in the crash report

Heema

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20v1.0.9-1.0.10
Mod & Version: Machinemuse's modular powersuits v0.9.0-84
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
The bug: The wiring recipe with Thermal Expansion isn't usable since it doesn't give you the item.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: In the file ThermalExpansion.recipes , line 123
Code:
[ { "oredictName" : "ingotCopper" }, { "oredictName" : "ingotCopper" }, { "oredictName" : "ingotCopper" } ],

Change it to:
Code:
[ { "oredictName" : "ingotCopper" }, { "oredictName" : "ingotCopper" }, { "oredictName" : "ingotCopper" } ]

AnonymousGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.11
Mod & Version: 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? Can't set capes with cofh. I think it is because of the morph mod
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None found yet

Last edited:

Kaeltis

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: ExtraUtils
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/A3Qw6N0G (already without AM2)

Whats the bug?
After updating from 1.0.10 to 1.0.11, if any of the ExtraUtils filters contain one of the removed Calclavia Core Blocks/Items, the server crashes as soon as the filterpipes get block/item input.

Can it be repeated?
Yes, every time it gets input.

Known Fix: Remove the ExtraUtils filter before it gets any input.

Last edited:

bezzdech

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version:1.6.4 Ars magica 2
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? mining everstones with TC hammer make them drops and let multiply them for free
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: none found

HeavyDeception

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Pastebin link to crash log: Dose Not Crash
Whats the bug?: The /help command and other commands do not work mostly vanilla commands for the server.
Can it be repeated?: Yes, just type /help or /setspawn or something of those lines and it will say and error happened with this command.
Known Fix: None

Frod

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.6.4 Chicken Chunks or NEI
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/wUHft4ww
Whats the bug? After a few minutes (from 5 to 30) of playing the game crashes (java.io.FileNotFoundException either on NEI.dat or loginTimes.dat)
Can it be repeated? It happens every time
Known Fix: no

AnonymousGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? Ars Magica doesn't work when you go through a bungee cord hub server
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None found yet

angerbar

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.8
Mod & Version: mystcraft 0.10.11
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? Maybe its balance, but looks like a bug. The mystcraft page for glowstone block does not exist in my direwolf20 world (checked in creative). The only reference to glowstone I found in the config files is the energized glowstone liquid. I started a new 1.6.4 profile with only forge and mystcraft installed and there the glowstone block page does exist.
Can it be repeated? Haven't tried.
Known Fix: unknown

Lenyeto

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Industrial-Craft 2 Version : 2.0.316
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? When a nuclear reactor is wrenched, the contents get duplicated, you end up with four times the original amount. Anything that is in it, including uranium cells, heat vents, and all.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Updating to the newest version of the mod.

TehGrumpyGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: DW20 1.0.11

Mod & Version: Tinkers Construct 1.5.2.4

Pastebin link to crash log: no crash - although here's a screenshot showing what I mean.

What's the bug? I had smelted a bunch of aluminum ore for TK which produced blocks of aluminum. I then placed that in to a crafting table to get the raw aluminum. As you can see in the screenshot above, the raw aluminum won't smelt back down to mix with my copper, and trying to craft a block of aluminum from the raw gives you 'Block of Solid Ender'

Can it be repeated? Yes

Scetch

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys, I am getting an infinite naga spawn in the overworld at coords 0,0,0. It's just going strait into the void. Entity count stays high. /killall does nothing. I can place blocks inside of it, and around it, but I cannot get rid of it. Thoughts?
Pics!
http://imgur.com/a/w6ZYu[DOUBLEPOST=1389029342][/DOUBLEPOST]This started with 1.0.10 and has continued into 1.0.11

Status
Not open for further replies.