Whitelist Server direwolf 1.7 1.0.3 chillcraft_reboot-few band items-new map-small group-16+only

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

cjb005

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cjb005

Experience: vanilla minecraft I have played since 1.0, then I spent most of my time on creative making adventure maps. My experience with mods started out as manual installation and not packs. I've only ever played on one modded server, it was yogscast complete. Machines? easy peasy... my true expertise, however, lies with thaumcraft which will be my main focus other than some essentials from other mods.

What I'm looking for in a server: A small community of people I can trust where common sense reigns and plugins do not.

Nahaniel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Olfington

Experience:I can survive in Vanilla and got a TON of knowledge about 1.6 modded, not so much in 1.7.10 cause i started like a week ago :D

I am looking for cool people to play with WHICH WILL NOT STEAL MY PROJECTS :p and i need to improve my english knowledge ^^

Much love to you ^^

arranms96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:iOnlyUseMyFists
Experience: i think i played on your previous server plus played ftb for a long time now know alot of the mods and AE2 is the best
What you're looking for in a server: reliable server that is stable and will be up for a long while that i can log on not to find it crash etc. and if it is an easy way to get it solved/fix

Nahaniel

Jul 29, 2019
Mabe the Hosting Service is down.
Maybe i killed the server with twilight Forest (I hope not).
But thats the way of Betapacks :D Nothing is really stable.
Just wait for some time and hope the best.

Cory Morgan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lazycory12
Experience: I've been playing Modded Minecraft since the original Tekkit/Technic (back when both were banned words on modded streams) and I've been following Dire's videos since early in his Season 3 let's play. I've played countless amounts of maps and servers, both alone and with friends. I'd say I'm an expert on a lot of the mods, I know the majority and have tinkered with them more than twice each.
What you're looking for in a server: I've been on a search to find the 'perfect' server for me to play on, I absolutely adore playing alongside people (not directly, but playing on the same server where I can chat and joke) and having community projects & activities.
A little bit about yourself: I'm a mature, friendly, knowledgeable 16 year old who has been playing Minecraft for a while. I've been on my journey to find a great server for a while, but unfortunately every server I've got accepted into hasn't lasted long.

Edit: I thought I'd also mention that I'm from the UK (Wales to be exact), where under normal circumstances I'm able to play for about 2-4 hours on a weekday and possibly longer on weekends.

Thank you.

hardlinegaming

Dec 2, 2013
united kingdom
IGN: lazycory12
Experience: I've been playing Modded Minecraft since the original Tekkit/Technic (back when both were banned words on modded streams) and I've been following Dire's videos since early in his Season 3 let's play. I've played countless amounts of maps and servers, both alone and with friends. I'd say I'm an expert on a lot of the mods, I know the majority and have tinkered with them more than twice each.
What you're looking for in a server: I've been on a search to find the 'perfect' server for me to play on, I absolutely adore playing alongside people (not directly, but playing on the same server where I can chat and joke) and having community projects & activities.
A little bit about yourself: I'm a mature, friendly, knowledgeable 16 year old who has been playing Minecraft for a while. I've been on my journey to find a great server for a while, but unfortunately every server I've got accepted into hasn't lasted long.

Edit: I thought I'd also mention that I'm from the UK (Wales to be exact), where under normal circumstances I'm able to play for about 2-4 hours on a weekday and possibly longer on weekends.

Thank you.

added to whitelist

Nahaniel

Jul 29, 2019
We update once 1.0.3 gets recommended right?!
Or do you plan to do it earlier :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR, hope you had a nice party!!!

Greenan

Jul 29, 2019
Application: AJ
IGN:Greenan11
Experience: I am a veteran of the direwolf20 pack playing since the early 1.5 updates. I have looked for many servers with a small commuinity with active users and a teamspeak server for communication.
What you're looking for in a server: A good playing well ran server with active admins and other players interact with. I will be recording for my youtube with my 8,800 subs and will be promoting the server in any way i am aloud.
Thanks

hardlinegaming

Dec 2, 2013
united kingdom
Application: AJ
IGN:Greenan11
Experience: I am a veteran of the direwolf20 pack playing since the early 1.5 updates. I have looked for many servers with a small commuinity with active users and a teamspeak server for communication.
What you're looking for in a server: A good playing well ran server with active admins and other players interact with. I will be recording for my youtube with my 8,800 subs and will be promoting the server in any way i am aloud.
Thanks

added to whitelist and do all the recoprding you like i will be starting myself on a new reset in a couple of months also we have teamspeak