Whitelist Server direwolf 1.7 1.0.3 chillcraft_reboot-few band items-new map-small group-16+only

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hardlinegaming

Dec 2, 2013
united kingdom
After getting through the tough period at work and home i have decided to get my server back live to you lovely lot.

This time around i am being a bit more strict on age.

the rules are simple and as below.

Rules:

- No Griefing.
- No stealing.
- No un-warranted murders.
- No cheating.
- Be nice and polite.
- No build craft quarries or pumps as causing issues with lag

Things To Know:
- Everything is vanilla. There will be no admin-spawned items, hubs, etc. (I will know)
- The server is on normal,
- no player made Mystcraft worlds they will be deleted.if you want a certain age just ask me.
- Problems with other players should be reported here, or you can send me a PM.
- admin has final say on everything don't abide by the rules and you will swiftly be banned.
- Ideally U.K only but may be swayed on this one depending on experience

PVP and pranks are allowed on the server. However, I encourage the use of common sense. Know the difference between pranking and griefing. We're here to have fun and enjoy ourselves.

recording and streaming is also allowed on the server for youtubers and also streamers.

Application:
IGN:
What you're looking for in a server:

server ip is 5.159.230.234:25669

need to know more just ask the server will be going live on Wednesday 26th November at 1900GMT
(U.K Time)

*******rules are subject to change and addition's at any time without notice so keep up to date

Last edited:

Alastair

Jul 29, 2019
It is me again, I was looking for a new server after this one went to agrarian skies.
I will probably not even be able to get on the server as much as I could last year beacasue of schoolwork pretty much.
I am still (don't ask): alicranston_yog
about 5 years of minecraft
2 years of dire
Fun and a place to hang out with my friend, coolvictordj

Reactions: hardlinegaming

Conoreva

Jul 29, 2019
Hello again, Glad to see this server back up :D

IGN:Conoreva
Experience:4 years of minecraft and around 3 Years of modded minecraft, I know quite alot of the game and would help others when I can :)
What you're looking for in a server:A low FPS UK server with a fun community :)

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ryan784
Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for years now, I have been playing FTB since it's debut and before that I played Tekkit/Technic. I know most if not all of the tech mods fluently, not so much the magic oriented mods, though I do know the basics and can learn fast.
What you're looking for in a server: Looking for a relaxed server to call home, the nice thing about Whitelists is they allow for a much more community-oriented feeling, so that's one reason. I am also not a fan of having 20+ people on a server at once, so being relatively small is a bonus as well.

Yammar256

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Yammar256
Experience: 4 or 5 years of minecraft and about 3 years with mods good with tech mods
What you're looking for in a server: looking for a small community to have fun with

anthony098765

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: anthony098765
Experience: 2-3 years with modded minecraft
What you're looking for in a server: A small group to play some minecraft with :D

Skarj0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Skarj0
Experience:2.5 years of vanilla minecraft and around 2 years of modded minecraft
What you're looking for in a server:looking for a small server with friendly and adequate players to play and have fun:3

Lightcap

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lightcap
Experience: Have played a bunch of packs from Minecrack first pack to FTB Unleashed.
What you're looking for in a server: I am looking for a mature community and an active server.

Here are some of my vanilla survival builds if your interested. http://imgur.com/a/Q5BOS

powerfarmer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: powerfarmer
Experience: 1.5 years of minecraft and direwolf20 pack
What you're looking for in a server: looking for a fun server with cool people to play with since my last server got shut down

Pascal van Ratingen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Uncle_Orion
Experience: Started in old days vanilla, moment FTB launched i fell in love with automating things, and with modpacks, have been playing with and witout grechtech.
What you're looking for in a server: A friendly, helpfull and great community, to hang out with and do things.

hardlinegaming

Dec 2, 2013
united kingdom
IGN: Uncle_Orion
Experience: Started in old days vanilla, moment FTB launched i fell in love with automating things, and with modpacks, have been playing with and witout grechtech.
What you're looking for in a server: A friendly, helpfull and great community, to hang out with and do things.

added to whitelist

Tiby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tiby1
Experience: began in vanilla days played alot of ftb unleashed and monster, played on some private packs also
What you're looking for in a server: a friendly small community server just want to have some laid back fun.