Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Erythreas34

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join in and play cause playing alone 24/7 is boring. If the server location is in EU (or atleast close) and have some free space i would like to join and play.

Kenny_gman

Jul 29, 2019
my name is kenny_gman and im looking for a small monster server with a few people to have some fun and learn more

RiokuTheSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
RiokuTheSlayer is my IGN, just as my normal name ^^

I'd be happy to be whitelisted, I've been lookin around for a Monster server for a while. Hope to hear from you soon!
~Rio

Crasherbasher106

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crasherbasher106 currently wants to play on a server where I can't be griefed and I have very little limitations

Last edited:

LoriV

Jul 29, 2019
Hello... Thought your server sounded like what I am looking for .. =) May I be whitelisted? IGN is Dominnae .. Thanks =)

zulumon44

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my friend have been searching servers for a while for a small pve server, and we would like to join this server. I'm a very active player and would be glad to help with anything the sever needs help with. (building, ideas, criticizm, etc...) This is also our first time using this modpack, so we may be asking for some help occasionally. Our usernames are
zulumon44
thehappycreep