Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Badboyf2000

Jul 29, 2019
Hello JargonTheRed I have been on the search for a whitelisted server and a friendly community to play on and i just could'nt find one that would accept anymore and i see that you have an excellent server that could finally be my solution my in-game is maxxcorvette i have Ts3 and a Skype @ Badboyf2000 (Ethan Flores) Hope to see you!

cjbeardog16

Jul 29, 2019
My ign is cjbeardog16 and I hope I get accepted because I have been looking for a friendly communitied ftb server please reply soon!

Deas

Jul 29, 2019
deas560
omg a swedish server, was loking around for a non american/german/canadian server
why not one from a neighbour country :D

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Oh wow, I'm so sorry everyone. I haven't been receiving my alerts for this thread, and as such have been missing all the whitelist requests. I've added everyone up to this post.

Drax359

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, could you whitelist me under the username of iProdrax, and my friend whose username is Ninjapotatoe, we have been looking for a server for a long time and this one seems to be the bast candidate. Thanks!

Puretic

Jul 29, 2019
Hey could i be added my username is isseis
im looking for a nice FTB server to play on and this seems perfect :D

DSM94

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.

looking for a FTB server to mess around on. Make friends, and such.
IGN: deadlysmasher94

holykitteh

Jul 29, 2019
hello my (ingame name) is holykitteh i want to join this server because i would love to come on a calm server that doesnt have griefers and douchebags, my main "mod" is computercraft i would more than happy to get requests for help or favors i have helped 2 owners on their servers with computercraft stuffs :)

_Bobobot_

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
My name is _Bobobot_ and I would love to play on a server like this. Please accept me, I'm 15, but I'm extremely mature.
Thanks in advance :)

Rene Escamilla

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is rene and in game name is renescamen. i would like to join your server just because I never have anyone to play with! I also want to make youtube videos on this server but idk if i will! just because there is a lot to cover :p I am 17 and would like to make friends! i really hope this server doesnt grief or steal my things :( anyways thanks