Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Angit27

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I've been looking for a small and simple server forever and it's really nice to finally find one. It's been awhile since I've played FTB and I wanted to get back into it, but it's a challenge for me to get too far into minecraft without some others to communicate and coordinate with, so I would love to be whitelisted onto your server! My username is Angor27. Thanks and can't wait to see you on the server!:)

avodat

Jul 29, 2019
name: avodat hope to get on whitelist soon. I am sick of servers where everything is banned becouse people are acting like retards.

Wormy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, if you're still whitelisting people, I'd love to join! I've been tirelessly looking for a server for a while now.

My IGN is Cpn_Oblivious

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Hey fellas, sorry for the late reply. You've all been whitelisted - welcome aboard! We're still experiencing server issues, so it may be a tad on the laggy side for a while.

88VoidMiner88

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is 88VoidMiner88. i would like to join but i don't know if my internet connection is stable enough, depends on where the server is hosted

Rorkor57

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Man,
I've been playing ftb ever since it came out, and I would love to join your server.
I have always felt like there has been something missing in my single player worlds, and I guess that was people!
I think that I would be a great addition to the server, as I never grief or spam or do anything of the sort.
I just play peacefully and laid back and i usually keep to myself, but now that there are other players I will make sure to interact and make sure that everyone's time on the server is fun.
I hope you can add me,
Rorkor
P.S my ign is rorkor57