Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

olaf1984

Jul 29, 2019
My nick is olaf1984. Looking for a good FTB server. Could I get on whitelist please?

Last edited:

jabby32

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Jargon, I've been looking for any feed the beast server that I would really enjoy, but have received nothing but rude player/staff, and very laggy servers. I've decided it would probably be most beneficial to me and maybe some of my friends further down the road to join a smaller whitelist feed the beast server that is formed into more a community rather than a zoo. I'm 14 and my ign is jabby32, I'm somewhat experienced in feed the beast, and would love to join your community, I hope I get whitelisted :D!

MadMen4327

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, My ign Is MadMen4327 and I've been looking for a small monster server that I can play on because to be honest, Public servers get crowded and every world or dimension is destroyed or blown up and I get lonely on survival :( Hope you can whitelist me

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone! I'm really sorry about the delay - I've been in Norway for a couple of days. You've all been whitelisted - there's a world reset on the table right now, so keep in mind that it's possible the current world might not be around soon.

messdog23

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like a fun and safe server to play on with people who actually want to have fun. IGN: messdog23