Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hjk99

Jul 29, 2019
Wondering if I could join the server. I've been looking for one ever since I took mine down. IGN: hjk99

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
You've been whitelisted. Please read the latest news on our site before joining - the world will be reset on Friday.

NickrossxD

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I've been looking for a relatively small FTB server to join with limited items banned to enjoy FTB to its fullest extent.
My username as well as my in-game name is NickrossxD. Thanks for your consideration! :)

Damn_Reality

Jul 29, 2019
Would love to get whitelisted on your server bin looking for a peaceful server for a while now.
Ign: Damn_Reality
Played ftb before: yes

John Tegnar

Jul 29, 2019
The Ide of a peaceful server with peaceful people sounds great. After my break from FTB and Minecraft i would love to join your server.
Ign: JohnTegnar

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
I've set up a zone in the old world where you can park your character if you've finished packing your stuff. It can be reached by typing /warp safezone. Your character is guaranteed to be safe from harm within that area.

Sytech

Jul 29, 2019
Hey jargonthered i would love to play this server i am little young though i do not disobey and i am reasonable if you give me the ts3 do not correct your langue because of me if you decide i can play on the server my name IGN Jaydenallen6 please consider me

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
You've been whitelisted. Please keep rules & guidelines in mind, as well as the fact that we're resetting the map on friday.