Whitelist Server Directorate 2 - Small Server | Infinity 1.3.4 | Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TrovaGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Servers still open? im looking for mates to play so long witouth playing mc (since 1.5~1.6) [IGN: TrovaGamer]

saphiredragon89

Jul 29, 2019
So I take it chunk loaders from chicken chunks are disabled again? I only just noticed mine was gone from my home. This is no issue because my ender quarry self loads... and I can make my cart chunk load as well with a bit of modification.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
So I take it chunk loaders from chicken chunks are disabled again? I only just noticed mine was gone from my home. This is no issue because my ender quarry self loads... and I can make my cart chunk load as well with a bit of modification.
Yes, unfortunately. They were shafting the map again. Inane amounts of trouble, those things.

saphiredragon89

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, unfortunately. They were shafting the map again. Inane amounts of trouble, those things.

Hmm well two things: I heard Chicken Chunks adds a config that makes chunk loaders automatically deactivate if their owner hasn't logged on in a certain amount of time, I'm not sure if that is on this version or not. Second, if that isn't an option, perhaps only allowing spotloaders to be placed would be a better option? Since normal chunk loaders can cause such huge swaths of terrain to load spotloaders may decrease server stress at least somewhat, plus they are more then likely also effected by said config option.

If nothing else we still have railcraft's world anchors

halo eduards

Jul 29, 2019
Ign - Theonewhohax
Very weard name i know i am kinda weard so yeh. Banter
P.S - I don't hack.

Last edited:

loloren

Jul 29, 2019
i can't join the server becuse it says i must have 124 mods but i can only have 160 mod what can i do?

L

lightstal

lightstal

Though i have been banned on a server before in the past (2-3 years) i feel that i have indeed changed for the better i have 0 recent bans or kicks so i hope that you could whitelist me thanks!

Does this server have any chunk loaders besides the railcraft one?

Last edited: