Whitelist Server Directorate 2 - Small Server | Infinity 1.3.4 | Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
Server looks good. I would love to check it out. iBootleg

Questions: where is the server located? How often is the map reset? I'm a fairly casual player due to my hectic work schedule and i won't want to just get into something and have the map reset on me.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
I've whitelisted all three of you. Welcome!

iBootleg, the map has not had a reset so far, and I don't really plan on having one in the near future unless we absolutely need one. There are far too many cool builds and in-progress projects around the map for that ^.=.^ The server itself is located in central Sweden.

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
I've whitelisted all three of you. Welcome!

iBootleg, the map has not had a reset so far, and I don't really plan on having one in the near future unless we absolutely need one. There are far too many cool builds and in-progress projects around the map for that ^.=.^ The server itself is located in central Sweden.

Thank you for the invite, unfortunately since the sever is located in Europe and I'm in the states I don't think I will be able to join. I tend to have huge ping issues with EU located servers.

Tythtyth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tythtyth1
I'm currently looking for a modded minecraft server and this seems like a good choice. Besides, it is located in Europe which should help avoiding lag issues.
Hope to see you ingame!

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
have no idea. this is getting old we have had multiple very long downtimes recently. this needs to be resolved soon on the server will start to loose players.