Whitelist Server Directorate 2 - Small Server | Infinity 1.3.4 | Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I've already mostly made it, so...
I do need pictures to use as banners though.
Snap a couple screenshots off of the server, I think that's a nice start. Could you PM or send me a link over Skype? I'd prefer to have a look before it's made public.

Ithithdui

Jul 29, 2019
Don't have a jetpack yet...
I sent you a skype contact request, I need an email address to make you an editor for the site.

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
Also could you send me on a well I want to try and make a word press variant and see which is better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saphiredragon89

Jul 29, 2019
There has been some severe lag on the server this morning (at time of writing) making it nearly impossible to dig effectively, machines are also effected and are running very slowly. Also my Steve's Carts cart vanished... I had gone through the trouble of making an unbreakable tool for it too x.x

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
There has been some severe lag on the server this morning (at time of writing) making it nearly impossible to dig effectively, machines are also effected and are running very slowly. Also my Steve's Carts cart vanished... I had gone through the trouble of making an unbreakable tool for it too x.x
I've rebooted the hardware as a temporary solution. I'll look into it more later today, and I should be able to replace the parts for the cart. Thanks for bringing it up!

HarperZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HarperZ
Loc: Sweden
Looking for a stable server to run on along side a peculliar dane named Taurmin, would love to get on a server that aint across the pond.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
May need to reset the nether thaumcraft fire has potentially caused some lag

Yes, I agree - I'll be resetting the nether this friday, so everyone has some time to pack their gear.

Just to be perfectly clear - THE NETHER IS RESETTING ON FRIDAY (20:00 GMT+1).

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
While you're at it out may be a good idea to reset the end and twilight and potentially the deep dark. These places may be causing lag and nobody should be building bases there. Regular resets can reduce lag. Idk

Oscaro947

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Oscaro947
IRL: Oscar (suprise)
Play a reasonable amount, but more so in weekends due to school. Location would be Norwegian.
Hope to see you in game :)