Whitelist Server Directorate 2 - Small Server | Infinity 1.3.4 | Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

harmy7

Jul 29, 2019
I cant seem to connect for a few hours now.
I got on 3 hours ago and the lagg was really bad then.
Its something weird causeing this.
The server was very stable and good all day yesterday

Jdmus

Jul 29, 2019
mystcraft ages are banned but i believe we are still allowed to use mystcraft liking books to travel around
I thought he banned them?

I will be playing though once the lag is solved, usually I can deal with lag but this is like a 2 minute delay.

mt_2a

Jul 29, 2019
I thought he banned them?

I will be playing though once the lag is solved, usually I can deal with lag but this is like a 2 minute delay.

Only descriptive book that create ages disabled. Linking book still works.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, an on-site technician (my sister) has reconfigured the main power coupling (pulled it out and plugged it back in again) of the server, and it _should_ be online again. I found a couple of things that were severely lagging out the server, and I've disabled a couple of them (tracing all block actions taken by quarries? what.). More fixes as soon as I'm home and can trace things properly!

Wow, is it 1.3.1 already? Update will come as soon as I can, unless there are breaking issues with the new version.
I have no idea what RF Tools dimensions are, but they should be available. If they're violating the server performance-wise, I will disable them.
I have no plans so far to add /tpa or /sethome, in order to keep the community together - it's also one of the reasons I won't allow descriptive books, in addition to the performance impact.

Everyone who posted whitelisting requests in the interim, you've all been whitelisted. Welcome back to some of you!

Reactions: Jdmus

Jdmus

Jul 29, 2019
rftools is a mod similar to mystcraft its a mod that allows you to make worlds but the worlds need to be powered my rf power so if u make a diamond block world its very expensive but some worlds like void worlds are cheap to power

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
rftools is a mod similar to mystcraft its a mod that allows you to make worlds but the worlds need to be powered my rf power so if u make a diamond block world its very expensive but some worlds like void worlds are cheap to power

And the good thing about RFTool Ages is that unlike mystcraft worlds there is a lot less lag.

Reactions: Jdmus