Open Server DeVco | Unleashed 1.1.7 | Open | PvE | 24/7 | Pex | Quickshop | MyTown

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BubTheBest2

Jul 29, 2019
This server is great i have been to alot the staff here is awesome they will help you with about anything aslong as its not stupid ive recomned 20 poeple to this server and they all love it when they have logged in theres very little lag and it gives you a reason to play by having the ranks. Again one of the best and most awesome servers ever if it had something like towny it would be even better but its still awesome.:)

Karisma Covey

Jul 29, 2019
Just joined the server but the staff seem knowledgable and they are helpful. Players are friendly and they have a nice setup. Not many banned items and definitely can deal without the ones that are currently banned.

jpkline

Jul 29, 2019
Joined today and have already spent hours getting my setup going. The way they deal with claim blocks and member ranks is amazing. Complete with different worlds for building, mining, etc this server is definitely worth your time to check out.

Kardiwen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
Playing for the second day, and have also invited my friend to play too. So far, we have found a nice place for a base :)
As for the server, it seems great! There is almost no lag, the few moments that get spikes are very short and bearable. The staff is nice, and respond to questions and requests super fast. At all times, when i have been on, there is also at least 1 staff member. I have checked the things that can be bought for money, and the statuses and costs also seem more than reasonable, especially when comparing to some other servers.
I will be staying around! :)
Thank you (owner and staff) for the wonderful job you are doing! :) See you online.

Kardiwen

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! It has been some time now. A lot has happened, like relocating base, starting to build our Atlantis :)
I hadn't played with the biomes mod before, so it is quite fun to see all the different things (Like red chickens XD)
There is almost 30 people online at all times, and still lag has been very minimal :)
Also, the player shops in Frost village is an awesome feature! Can find almost anything there!
Strange, how not so many people are writing in here, there is a lot of interesting stuff going on the server.
Oh and there is the arena, and competitions - i still have to try them out. :)

theycallmeh3x

Jul 29, 2019
Best server I have been on for unleashed yet. Latency is never a problem because admins deal with it immediately. Ticket systems help to make problems flow better and get solved in the order they're received. 9/10.

lou2550

Jul 29, 2019
Great server come on over for some fun Frendly staff like me and of course our awsome admins <3

M00shr00m

Jul 29, 2019
I've enjoyed my time on the server. Got a lot done in the time I've played and met some nice people.

Skorm178

Jul 29, 2019
Just started playing on this server, but it's pretty awesome so far. Friendly staff, lag-free (for me, anyway), and all-round enjoyable.

austintaco

Jul 29, 2019
Love the server, mostly up, no lag, amazing staff, friendly players. Doesn't get better than that! The mods work very well and is what brings the server together!
-austintaco

HazeKnight

Jul 29, 2019
Been playin on this server months and they do a great job of keeping it running, even during the map reset.

The virtual market was replaced by a warp shop area. I like the shops over virtual market. The old map had just moved to a new market area and it was located in the clouds. This was a pain. Now the map was reset and the market is not in the clouds, this is much much better!

Last edited:

kalohepirate

Jul 29, 2019
Got my PC squared away and finally got back on the server last night. Its always like that great feeling you get when you spawn for the first time in a new world. Not disappointed in what I saw, its a new world but with everyone there it still felt like home. The spawn shops look great, good job guys. Now on for the hunt of where to set up my base. God I love the beginning stages of this game.:)

HazeKnight

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have room for 2 more players?

I think there is always room for more people on the server! And You can play for free or buy upgrade perks, your choice![DOUBLEPOST=1391126175][/DOUBLEPOST]So I am have my shop partially setup. Mine appears to be quite lame when compared to the uber hi-tech ME system shops.....but atleast my shop is fully functional right now! Can't wait to sell out of of everything! I like the market options and I need more newbies to buy my stuff, so join up and go to /warp mall![DOUBLEPOST=1391126265][/DOUBLEPOST]So now I need more claim space to keep my quarries safe\running. I liked the old claim system where you earned blocks by being online. The new Mytown system doesn't have that turned on or maybe it doesn't have it built in, not realy sure.
On the bright side, looks like the server is going to allow VIP users to be on their own server but still interact with the non-VIP server. Can't wait!

PrinceDuncan

Jul 29, 2019
My 1st Day. I am very impressed!!! Thank You for creating this server. I hope to have much fun playing here and hope my friends will join me and I'll make new ones too!!

SkynetOverlord

Jul 29, 2019
This has definitely been one of the best if not THE best servers I have ever been on. The rules are very clear and the the mods/admins are very helpful. It is a very balanced server in that I have a lot of freedom without too many disabled mods (mystcraft is enabled, which it isn't on most servers) but at the same time the mods do crack down on rule breakers. On average there about 20 players. And I have never experienced any really lag either

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

Updated the OP with pictures from the new spawn, take a look!

Steve4448

Jul 29, 2019
With the lovely community and well managed server, it's hard not to love this server. Little to no banned items, the staff seem fair and respect players, if you have an issue their quick to your rescue.

Status
Not open for further replies.