Open Server DeVco | Unleashed 1.1.7 | Open | PvE | 24/7 | Pex | Quickshop | MyTown

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE: Server has been closed and replaced by a 1.6.4 Direwolf20 server.
See this thread here for the details: DeVco FTB Direwolf20

DeVco FTB Unleased 1.1.7
play.devcoftb.com
Click to visit our website

Click for instructions on how to join
Enable these mods:
Biomes O plenty
Nether Ores
Hats
Hat Stand
Vender Block​
Server Specs:
Processor: Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 (4 cores / 8 Threads) Ivy Bridge
Frequency: 3.4GHz+ (3.8GHz Turbo Boost)
RAM: 32 GB DDR3
Rules:
Our Server Rules

Full listing of banned items based on ranks
General Info:
Thank you for visiting our server promotion thread. We are a brand new community on a new server recently started by a well experienced staff team. They know their stuff and are easily approachable!​
  • We are using MyTown to protect your land
  • PVE survival server. PVP is disabled
  • Quickshop is installed for easy shopping. Be sure to checkout the /warp mall
  • Voting for our server rewards you with uranium/money in game
  • Server donation shop with a diverse set of kits/ranks to choose from
  • Several ranks in game which unlock banned items and more commands. Promotions are automated based on play time
Be sure to checkout our other servers running FTB modpacks:

DeVco FTB Monster
DeVco FTB Ultimate

i3Usm4o.jpg

VJd8WkL.jpg

r4LADuD.jpg

WZL57nK.png

PrAqaHY.jpg

Last edited:

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Added instructions to the OP for getting the required version of unleashed and added mods to join the server.
Link

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Server seems to have trouble sometimes during restart and doesn't want to start up fully. I have set reboots to once every 12h for now so I can keep a better eye on it.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Did some maintenance tonight:
Removed a couple unused Mystcraft worlds
Updated MCPC Plus to build 636
Added votecommand plugin. Use /vote in game to get the voting URL
LWC Change: Hoppers will no longer auto protect when placing.
Cleaned up pex config a bit.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Player shops at spawn are now ready to be rented out. Please speak with a staff member if you would like to rent one.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Server is starting to grow nicely now, we have on average 10 users online during the day and at least 5 new people starting out each day.
Come join us while the map is still relatively fresh and while most people are still starting out.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Updated instructions on how to join now that Unleashed 1.1.3 is the recommended build.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
xDavide you were banned due to multiple thefts which is against the rules.
You did help me find a couple remaining holes in the lwc config though so thanks :)

You may appeal your ban here if you wish.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to mention we now have a team speak 3 server.
We have also grown a bit more recently now with an average of 20 people online during the day.

Kalaxal

Jul 29, 2019
The server has been quite nice so far. I do miss some of my favorite mods like UE, man early game power was awesome with that. Now I am trying to set up a force system and I am new to it so any links to good videos would be greatly appreciated.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know of any decent videos on force engines but there is one tip I can give, use the harvester from mfr to get automatic milk and pipe that to the force engines. It will give you more mj/t over water.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
We moved to a dedicated server last night, I have listed the hardware specs in the OP. Lag wasn't an issue before but now it definitely won't be in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.