Open Server DeVco | Unleashed 1.1.7 | Open | PvE | 24/7 | Pex | Quickshop | MyTown

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maheshthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
the sever is awesome even though I am died a lot. But there is one rule I don't get, the rule which says that u cant help rockies but can rockies help rockies.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
No that rule is for everyone.
We don't want items being given to newbies as it can ruin their early game experience.
Later on as they rank up to member its generally doesn't matter as much as they have played for a while.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
We have moved hosts again due to issues with the old one causing too much downtime.
So far we have had perfect uptime and performance is great.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Our arena world void age is one of the staffs main focus right now and is starting to look really good. Come help us test these, it's using the mob arena plugin to make things interesting.

streqicity

Jul 29, 2019
I love this server I have know the owner for a long time I actually came here from a previous server we both played on as staff members so I became staff here as well I am obviously biased but I feel that we treat the users like a first born child we care for them like they are our only ones.

Xzur

Jul 29, 2019
Just started playing on this server recently. It is a very nice server and I am enjoying it very much. check it ouy

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Due to the intermittent issues with steves carts I've added Dartpatch to the server which will allow you to use force trees in an MFR planter/harvester setup. In attempt to balance it out though I've grabbed the version which doesn't drop force nuggets so that a multifarm from forestry will still be worthwhile.

streqicity

Jul 29, 2019
I love this server I would not leave it even for the world man its run by great staff(being a little self advertising here hehe) with lots of experience and a great owner who would not give up on his server for the world either.

Trimda

Jul 29, 2019
I've been on many servers over time and needless to say, this is probably one of the nicest to be playing on. The community is quite active, the server is generally quite stable, because of the layout, you don't have to run too far to get settled in and low on the lag scale. A nice function I have noticed is when the server starts getting slow (which, hey, Java garbage collection eventually does end up getting behind), I love the server reboot function that brings it all back to life. Two thumbs up from me and recommend it highly, to the point I'll probably be donating shortly!

nl_blocks

Jul 29, 2019
i am now playing on this server for a few days and i gotta say that its an awesome server!
nice staff nice owner who isnt playing too serious he likes jokes and stuff.
i never have lag on the server.
i think dev is putting loads of efford and money into the server and i gotta say: he is doing it pretty good! i played in like 3 or 4 days already 21 hours!

i just got to say: tnx devryb for making this awesome server!

love your good friend who you dont really know,

[member] nl_ blocks

ps. that love is no homo

fritzcat12

Jul 29, 2019
The server is awesome. The staff always replies to you quickly and helps you out with any type of question. This is probably the best server out there!

TardisCorgi

Jul 29, 2019
So far this is an okay server. Helpful staff, even when I'm a complete and udder doofus when it comes to unleashed! Minimal lag too!

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Moved to dedicated ip, port is no longer required.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

BubTheBest2

Jul 29, 2019
This server is the best server yet i have ever played on some don't have lwc or anything i would love it if there was towny or some thing but grief protect is good. again amazing server best one i have ever played on keep it up plz and you have the best staff ever.

grazazel

Jul 29, 2019
I have only been playing this server for a little while but I have found that there is not a great deal of lag and the staff do seem to be committed to sorting it out if lag does arise. I like the way that they have limited the use of some items until after you have built up game time on the server. In my opinion this would help stop idiots coming on to use some items for grief as you have to actually commit to the server to access these items. This also seems like a nice friendly community that is building here and I hope to be playing this server for a long time to come. Good job devryb and the staff that helps out.

MikeJ777

Jul 29, 2019
Have been playing this server for a few days now and I can already tell I made the right decision by joining.

There is very little lag, and when there is the Staff fixes it. Other servers I've been on when this occurs people are just told to shut up. Not here!
For the most part everyone is very friendly, and the staff is very mature and active. I definitely recommend this server to others looking for a new FTB home.

Status
Not open for further replies.