Open Server DeVco | Unleashed 1.1.7 | Open | PvE | 24/7 | Pex | Quickshop | MyTown

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daetrin

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried a few servers and this one has definitely been the best (especially on the issue of lag!). Plus it seems to have better newbie support than some other servers (good for me, total newb).

BurpTastic

Jul 29, 2019
Fun Server been here for little over a week and having time of my life. Nice staff so far and helpful.

manako101

Jul 29, 2019
This is by far the best server I've been on with Unleashed. The staff are friendly and there's a lot of helpful and cheery people that'll help you if you require it. :)

maaaddenman

Jul 29, 2019
This server is really fun to play on. I am in love with industrialcraft. Really good unleashed sever!

BurpTastic

Jul 29, 2019
Update Still enjoying the staff and the rest of the people on this server. Been close t0 2 months playing.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Yes but you will need to remain there as we have a plugin which automatically resets the end 20 min after the dragon is killed unless there is someone still there in which case it will wait until you leave.

Williepicket

Jul 29, 2019
anyone who reads this forum post join the server its really fun iv spent over 1 day on it really fun with the ranks it has.

Jake Lore

Jul 29, 2019
Great Server but never delete old players bases so new players can join (if a guy stopped playing for 1 month delete his base so new members can join and build their own base
(ultron6142 ingame)

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Server has been closed and replaced with a 1.6.4 Direwolf20 server.
See this FTB thread for the details: Link

Ugry_Duckring

Jul 29, 2019
So don't join this server. You donate then decide to question why STAFF has all big plot shops in the mall you get a threat to mute on forums then when I ask the owner why he lets his staff attack people especially his donators he calls me a baby lmao.What a joke. Their staff has been know to use creative to get mats, they don't answer tickets and their servers go down WAY too much.

This is the owners message to me and mine to him.
http://gyazo.com/4e9088fb33aaa003784425c4964b7feb

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
So don't join this server. You donate then decide to question why STAFF has all big plot shops in the mall you get a threat to mute on forums then when I ask the owner why he lets his staff attack people especially his donators he calls me a baby lmao.What a joke. Their staff has been know to use creative to get mats, they don't answer tickets and their servers go down WAY too much.

This is the owners message to me and mine to him.
http://gyazo.com/4e9088fb33aaa003784425c4964b7feb

The thread he's referring to is here and public viewable so people can judge the server for themselves :)
http://devcoftb.com/forum/m/15988331/viewthread/14968117-mall-shops

Status
Not open for further replies.