Open Server DeVco | Regrowth 0.7.4 | Open | PvP | 24/7 | Pex | QuickShop | GriefPreventionPlus | GPPCities

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Yeokrast

Jul 29, 2019
When will it be updated to 0.7.4? I didn't have an option to upgrade to 0.7.3 on the FTB Downloader.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Please log a /ticket in game if you're having issues with the quest book. Also make sure its functional in single player first though ;) the pack is still in alpha

Madness.EXE

Jul 29, 2019
While I do have my complaints (But that's just me being picky, see) It is a good server. I enjoy playing on the regrowth server.
Might I suggest putting towny into the regrowth server? It would allow more feasible factions that would be able to thrive in a community way.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
While I do have my complaints (But that's just me being picky, see) It is a good server. I enjoy playing on the regrowth server.
Might I suggest putting towny into the regrowth server? It would allow more feasible factions that would be able to thrive in a community way.

We are using an addon to gpplus called gp cities. If you type /c in game it will give you all the cities commands and how you can setup your own town.
For more information look on here: https://github.com/KaiKikuchi/GriefPreventionPlus-Cities

russhin_3ngiiner

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, looking back at the comment....Sadbro..lmao...sorry for language but he's one big fajjit lol....anyways great server recommend for everyone and even friendly community and staff well exept for a couple members but I can deal with them. Lots of effort put into all the server really like that! Minimal to no lag and some crashing when working with botania(Im pretty sure it's just my client). Again recommend this server plz ignore Sadbro. Lmao