Open Server DeVco | Regrowth 0.7.4 | Open | PvP | 24/7 | Pex | QuickShop | GriefPreventionPlus | GPPCities

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 0.7.1
The update required us to reset the quest books so apologies for that.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
We updated our backend software last night that should permanently fix any issues with server restarts causing the hqm data to corrupt sometimes (Which would lead to a crash loop keeping the server down until someone manually fixed it)

neorelm

Jul 29, 2019
The idea behind this pack is different from the Sky factory Agrarian skies Crash Landing deal. So far the difference is enough im having a time figuring it out but its fun so far.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to a new feature in Grief Prevention Plus from KaiNoMood we have unbanned quite a few items from all of the servers.

Take a look at the banned items list to see these changes and enjoy :)

Expect further reductions to the banned items over the next few weeks.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a question in regarding with the store. If I get claim blocks for regrowth, is it for both East & West servers?

Shadelin_Night

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, Tried Regrowth for the first time... I have enjoyed the comments and help others on the entire DEVCO hub have been.
Thanks...