1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Open Server DeVco | Regrowth 0.7.4 | Open | PvP | 24/7 | Pex | QuickShop | GriefPreventionPlus | GPPCities

Discussion in 'Other Servers' started by devryb, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Jippiking

Jippiking New Member

2. devryb

devryb New Member

Updated to 0.7.3

3. Jippiking

Jippiking New Member

i like the server very much :D

4. MihaiRuskaya

MihaiRuskaya New Member

Nice server, a bit laggy sometime but the server is great.

5. Yeokrast

Yeokrast New Member

When will it be updated to 0.7.4? I didn't have an option to upgrade to 0.7.3 on the FTB Downloader.

6. devryb

devryb New Member

Its updated now :)

7. mark1armor

mark1armor New Member

Really fun server. but cant do a quest tree

8. devryb

devryb New Member

Please log a /ticket in game if you're having issues with the quest book. Also make sure its functional in single player first though ;) the pack is still in alpha

9. Madness.EXE

Madness.EXE New Member

While I do have my complaints (But that's just me being picky, see) It is a good server. I enjoy playing on the regrowth server.
    Might I suggest putting towny into the regrowth server? It would allow more feasible factions that would be able to thrive in a community way.

10. devryb

devryb New Member

We are using an addon to gpplus called gp cities. If you type /c in game it will give you all the cities commands and how you can setup your own town.
    For more information look on here: https://github.com/KaiKikuchi/GriefPreventionPlus-Cities

11. AdmiralEinstein

AdmiralEinstein New Member

They have put a lot of time into their regrowth server and I am enjoying it, thanks!

12. devryb

devryb New Member

Thanks for the feedback!

13. russhin_3ngiiner

russhin_3ngiiner New Member

Wow, looking back at the comment....Sadbro..lmao...sorry for language but he's one big fajjit lol....anyways great server recommend for everyone and even friendly community and staff well exept for a couple members but I can deal with them. Lots of effort put into all the server really like that! Minimal to no lag and some crashing when working with botania(Im pretty sure it's just my client). Again recommend this server plz ignore Sadbro. Lmao

14. BeavisBuilder

BeavisBuilder New Member

We do not support bigotry on our servers. Im not sure what FTB forums stance on it is, however if you are caught ingame saying that kind of stuff you will be banned.

15. russhin_3ngiiner

russhin_3ngiiner New Member

Sorry but thats pretty sad getting caught red handed with evidence and trying to dodge that

16. devryb

devryb New Member

Think you're referring to this thread :)
    Ya that was pretty annoying with him ...