Desolation Cold War [1.4.5][Universal Electricity][No Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
ColdWar.png

This server is now open to play.

IP: 78.157.201.252:25570
Staff:
Owner: TheMapp
Admins: Priestt
ModPack
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/universal-electricity-mod-pack.1492/
Rules/Phases
  • ​No griefing , harassing or general douchebaggary allowed.
  • Respect your admins
  • No exploiting or hacking, this will get you banned and removed from the server.
No longer is the phases and teams going to be used. The server is open to play in for everyone. When I have more time to focus on this version of FTB and more interest in this type of server comes around. I will happily moderate some ICBM games. Until then have fun.

Mephen

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join, but I don't have a team... Looking for anyone willing to take me in!

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join, but I don't have a team... Looking for anyone willing to take me in!
You guys have time to find teams. I will be configuring the rest of the server for the next day or 2. Find your teams and fill out an app with your Nations/Factions name, players ages ect.

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Server is up an running its not whitelisted feel free to join and check out the mod. If you are having trouble getting the version to work please check out the Universal Electricity thread as this is the new version not on the FTB launcher you will have to install it manually through the launcher.[DOUBLEPOST=1354286570][/DOUBLEPOST]
For those trying to update:

1. Download and run server
2. Download client files
3. Go into 'UniversalElectricity' folder under your main FTB directory
4. Delete everything except the version file, then paste the contents of the downloaded ZIP archive

Overwriting didn't work for me, and deleting the version file just makes FTB re-download the mod pack since it gets confused.

theshinesprites

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: theshinesprites
Have you ever been banned on another server for griefing? No. Have I ever griefed though? Yes. That was on a full anarchy tekkit server though, and he was acting like he owned the place.

zigcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Name of Faction/Nation: I want to join one
Are you 16 years or older? yes 16
Do you have the time to put in to play this through? yep
Have you ever been banned from a server? no not that I know of
Please explain why if you was banned.
Are you willing to abide by the rules set by the server? yes

Cisco056

Jul 29, 2019
Name of Faction/Nation:Fire Team Zeta(we're recruiting for this server add cisco-056 on skype if interested)
Are you 16 years or older?Yes
Do you have the time to put in to play this through?Yeah. I spend alot of time playing minecraft like 4-8 hours a day playing minecraft
Have you ever been banned from a server? (This has no right answer, keep in mind I will know if you have been) No, I try to stay within the rulebook
Are you willing to abide by the rules set by the server?Yeah, it all seems reasonable

captain_shadows

Jul 29, 2019
Name of Faction/Nation:Fire Team Zeta
Are you 16 years or older? Yes
Do you have the time to put in to play this through? Time is not an issue, I play most of the afternoon EST.​
Have you ever been banned from a server? (This has no right answer, keep in mind I will know if you have been) No, I take my word VERY seriously​
Are you willing to abide by the rules set by the server?Yeap it sems easy enough.

Chipless

Jul 29, 2019
Name of Faction/Nation: Fire Team Zeta
Are you 16 years or older? Yes
Do you have the time to put in to play this through? Yes
Have you ever been banned from a server? (This has no right answer, keep in mind I will know if you have been) No I havent
Are you willing to abide by the rules set by the server? Yes

Cisco056

Jul 29, 2019
I think this server need more advertising, I'm sure if all the posters on this thread told a few of their friends we could have a decent 15 players, Fire Team Zeta(my nation) has a group of players ready to play and a youtube channel. We were looking forward to doing some filming on this server, and a playthrough of the scenario even with just 4 teams would be enough for us to make a series and try to stir up some interest.
So if the server admin is willing i have a team standing by for this server. you could modify it for a short play with a build time of a week and merging stage one with two after 5 days(minus the grief), and opening stage 3 at the end of the week.

zigcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Name of Faction/Nation: I will join anyone who nedds me
Are you 16 years or older? yes
Do you have the time to put in to play this through? yes I do
Have you ever been banned from a server? not that I know of
Are you willing to abide by the rules set by the server? yes inded

LouCyhpre

Jul 29, 2019
Name of Faction/Nation: I will join a group
Do you have the time to put in to play this through? I'm in Europa. does this fit your time zone? if so yes.
Have you ever been banned from a server? no
Are you willing to abide by the rules set by the server? yes.

Fishingbob20

Jul 29, 2019
Name of Faction/Nation:Joining anyone that wants me too
Are you 16 years or older? yep 16
Do you have the time to put in to play this through? yeah i do ill be on everyday
Have you ever been banned from a server? (This has no right answer, keep in mind I will know if you have been): Have never been banned from a server
Are you willing to abide by the rules set by the server? Heck yeah i am

StarLiner

Jul 29, 2019
Name of Faction: To Be Decided?
Are you 16 years or older? all of us are, 18/19
Do you have time to play this through? Were on everyday
Have you ever been banned from a server? Never!
Are you willing to play by the rules? Of Course!

Our ingame names are StarLiner and Alysjhess, and Blade3rd. We'd loved to join in if we may, and are happy to take in players who need a team :)

Fishingbob20

Jul 29, 2019
Name of Faction: To Be Decided?
Are you 16 years or older? all of us are, 18/19
Do you have time to play this through? Were on everyday
Have you ever been banned from a server? Never!
Are you willing to play by the rules? Of Course!

Our ingame names are StarLiner and Alysjhess, and Blade3rd. We'd loved to join in if we may, and are happy to take in players who need a team :)
Ill be in on this!

supertrainguy

Jul 29, 2019
Name of Faction/Nation: To be decided.
Are you 16 years or older? yes, 17.
Do you have the time to put in to play this through? yes.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Not that I know of.
Are you willing to abide by the rules set by the server? Yes.