Desolation Cold War [1.4.5][Universal Electricity][No Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
Name of Faction/Nation: Joining any still recruiting team! :)
Are you 16 years or older? Turned 19 today.
Do you have the time to put in to play this through? I guess so.
Have you ever been banned from a server? According to MCBans, I have 1 ban, but that is not anything I can remember, and it doesnt say what i did apart from "griefing"
Please explain why if you was banned. I honestly have no idea, I cant even remember visiting that server.
Are you willing to abide by the rules set by the server? yes sir!
I hope you havent gotten to far in the war so that ill be able to join. by the way, I'm in sweden, UTC+1, just so you know my time zone.

gktu112

Jul 29, 2019
Name of Faction/Nation: USSR
Are you 16 years or older? Older
Do you have the time to put in to play this through? Yes.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope
Please explain why if you was banned.
Are you willing to abide by the rules set by the server? Yes

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
Name of Faction/Nation: BLOW SHI* UP
Are you 16 years or older? Yes I am 16 years young.
Do you have the time to put in to play this through? I sure do and I would be delighted to :) .
Have you ever been banned from a server? (This has no right answer, keep in mind I will know if you have been) If you check on MCBans.com you will see that ive have been banned from 1 server because i griefed.
Please explain why if you was banned. See above.
Are you willing to abide by the rules set by the server?Yes, because I really want to play on one of these servers.
Hope i'm accepted :D IGN: Luca2849

Im all by myself cos most of my friends cant even find FTB so if anyone wants to join me id be delighted :)

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
Name of Faction: To Be Decided?
Are you 16 years or older? all of us are, 18/19
Do you have time to play this through? Were on everyday
Have you ever been banned from a server? Never!
Are you willing to play by the rules? Of Course!

Our ingame names are StarLiner and Alysjhess, and Blade3rd. We'd loved to join in if we may, and are happy to take in players who need a team :)
if i get on could I join you guys too?

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, no word from him about this place in quite some time. Not even a notification that the server was getting a whitelist.
are you whitelisted because 17 people are on and theres barely that many Applications
or maybe he has just nough people and he isnt letiing anymore on

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
No longer is the phases and teams going to be used. The server is open to play in for everyone. When I have more time to focus on this version of FTB and more interest in this type of server comes around. I will happily moderate some ICBM games. Until then have fun.

El_lobo_del_pto

Jul 29, 2019
i have a erro and i no know what is the solution the error is to connect to the server say error: Your client no run new enought verision of FML can help me please?

Vinugaur

Jul 29, 2019
im having the same problem as the person above, my FML is not up to date how would i log-in to the server?!?

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Cold War isn't running on this anymore. I had 2 people actually play on it, and there was too many server crashing bugs. Its been taken down to support another mod.