Desolation Arcana [Custom FTB][1.4.6][Ars Magica][PvP][Survival]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

AndyTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AndyTheRed
Have you been banned before?
If so why? (wanted to have fun with previous question)
Why you want to play on this server? I was on the Desolation Magic World, and i want to continue being a part of Desolation.

LordDeTracy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LordDeTracy
Have you been banned before? No
If so why?
Why you want to play on this server? I want to do this magic war, sounds fun... seems every server as anti PVP, where i feel pvp adds an extra element of gameplay that for the majority of the time is fun.

NeoRaposah

Jul 29, 2019
Age:15 - Im still 15 but i will do 16 next month.( I really cant wait to play, but if you not let me, its fine)
IGN: NeoRaposah
Have you been banned before?: Well, if my own server count...
If so why? My friend trolling me...
Why you want to play on this server? I love magic, and mixing it with minecraft+mods, would be fun. Some servers are very restrictive. No PVP, no grief... but here, you are more free to do things. BTW English is not my native language,so playing in a server would help me improve ALOT mmy English!

onedan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shamancs
Have you been banned before? No
Why you want to play on this server? It's new server, so i want join as member before a lot of people join. Also there no PVP and this server has some plugins.I also want find good community^_^

The Joker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xXJ0k3rXx
Have you been banned before? Yes
If so why? I got into a fight with my irl (in real life) friends on a server, decided to leave the faction and take my armour and tools, my friends claimed that they belonged to the faction and i was banned by the admin as my friend had connections with the servers admins.
Why you want to play on this server? I love magic and have been apart of many anarchy style servers, though many seemed dull. I finally found one which adds magic and pvp which i'm hoping will be really fun and a great way to get back into a server community.

I understand if my previous history affects your decision to let me join, though i hope this can be a fresh start.​
Thanks,​
The Joker......​