Desolation Arcana [Custom FTB][1.4.6][Ars Magica][PvP][Survival]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
desolationflat_zpsd2c9d443.png
As always this is beta, bugs will exist and be worked out over time.
IP: 5.9.148.242:25570
This server is somewhat anarchy, protection can only protect so much. Warded stones and a well hidden base is your best protection. The rules below are stating you can protect, but in this server region protection only goes so far. Remember this before applying. This is full out mage warfare.

- Server Rules -
PVP is ON
What you can do:
Steal anything that isn't protected.
Destroy bases that are not protected.

What you cannot do:
You cannot use 3rd party tools to gain an advantage, hacking will get you banned regardless if you donated or did not. Grief or destroy protected bases with spells or items specified in the rules.

This Server requires DireWolf20 pack
Install instructions here.

Mods:
  • ArsMagica
  • Buildcraft
  • EnderStorage
  • ExtraBees
  • ExtrabiomesXL
  • Forestry
  • Factorization
  • Harken Scythe
  • Ironchest
  • Mystcraft
  • NEI
  • Obsidiplates
  • OmniTools
  • Railcraft
  • StevesCarts
  • Thaumcraft
  • Twilight Forest
  • Xycraft
Commands
Protection:
/lock
/share [name] [Region Name]
/unshare [name] [Region Name]
/setregion [regionname]
Creeper damage is disabled.

Player Commands:
/spawn
/home
/sethome & /sethome [name]
/delhome[name]
/warp [name]
/summon [name]

This server is whitelisted. 16+ only
APP:

Have you been banned before?
If so why?
Why you want to play on this server?

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Added new compatible mods, Harken Scythe and Factorization. Brand new server and map. App up to join?

stephenseiber

Jul 29, 2019
APP: stephenseiber

IGN: stephenseiber
Have you been banned before? no
If so why?
Why you want to play on this server? sounds like it will be fun

bhsgoclub

Jul 29, 2019
Server IS amazing for all of you guys who Love magic mods. There could not be a better server for it.

bhsgoclub

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bhsgoclub
Have you been banned before?Nope
If so why?Nope
Why you want to play on this server?I play on all the desolation serversXD[DOUBLEPOST=1357083143][/DOUBLEPOST]But Feasting on your soul was fun.

g1antzz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:g1antzz
Have you been banned before?no
If so why?-
Why you want to play on this server?i like magic nad i would really like to play a magic only server

kensiko48

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:kensiko48
Have you been banned before?no
If so why?NA
Why you want to play on this server? heard about it in team speak from the other server desolation runs and went over here

Zickery

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DinosaurBoss
Have you been banned before? Yes.
If so why? Due to misunderstandings.
Why you want to play on this server? I love magic, and my best friend Bhs plays here. :D

ficolas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ficolas
Have you been banned before? Yes
If so why? Because the admin killed my cows, I see him, and I said to him that he killed my cows, and that if he can give them back, I said that so many times and he banned me... But the admin was insultin me too... So that admin was a bitch and thats the main reason, Bitch admin.
Why you want to play on this server? Because I want a server with ars magica and dw modpack :D and it have commands

PD: Why u dissabled redpower? :(

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ficolas
Have you been banned before? Yes
If so why? Because the admin killed my cows, I see him, and I said to him that he killed my cows, and that if he can give them back, I said that so many times and he banned me... But the admin was insultin me too... So that admin was a bitch and thats the main reason, Bitch admin.
Why you want to play on this server? Because I want a server with ars magica and dw modpack :D and it have commands

PD: Why u dissabled redpower? :(
Sorry I had to disable redpower. Welcome to the server!

ficolas

Jul 29, 2019
What is binnie core? I need to install that to conect but I cant find it in the dw modpack, in the midcraft modpack or in google D:
Edit: I no longer need it, but still I want to know what is it :p

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
What is binnie core? I need to install that to conect but I cant find it in the dw modpack, in the midcraft modpack or in google D:
Edit: I no longer need it, but still I want to know what is it :p
You got in so i assume you figured it out?