Departed Discussion

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
D

dave69

Nobody knows HOW TO make automatic a smeltery in AoA??? My god I have hundred of AoA ores and I got tired to clickone by one.. why the redstone clock doesn't exist here????

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Nobody knows HOW TO make automatic a smeltery in AoA??? My god I have hundred of AoA ores and I got tired to clickone by one.. why the redstone clock doesn't exist here????
Couldn't you use barrels with the hopper upgrade and an open crate?
Edit: derp, you need to have something to automaticaly click the faucets. Can golems do this?

D

dave69

RealKC. I'm a bit of a newbie.. could you provide a link or a description on how to do it? I was loving the redstone clock, simple and effective,, there is anything simple I can do to just automatize the process? Sorry no idea how to use golems....

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
RealKC. I'm a bit of a newbie.. could you provide a link or a description on how to do it? I was loving the redstone clock, simple and effective,, there is anything simple I can do to just automatize the process? Sorry no idea how to use golems....
Well, a vanilla redstone clock should do it(I think), you can find a link on how to do them here:
http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Clock_circuit.
Also for golems you coukd probably do a youtube search for a golem tutorial.

Reactions: dave69
D

dave69

Thanks Goreae, what I'm searching is somebody that had the same problem (I'm the only one that use smeltery and doesn't want to click for each single ingot???) and applied a TESTED solution and show me a screenshot, or give me a practical solution (not a theoretical to search and read loads of pages for) and HOW they applied it!!
Grump... but thanks for the complicated and other solutions, I suppose if I don't find anything I'll research for them...