Whitelist Server |Deltro-Ultimate|120 Slots|Dedicated 24/7|Grief prevention|mature 15+|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
experience: too much :p
skype?: cant skype :(
skill: im an awful miner but im great at killing things in twilight and tech
How long have played?: probably 2 months
IGN: pizzawolf14
No screenshots of builds yet but i have a massive iron farm using carmanite golems in an ssp world
and i really like babarocks' house :)

age (15+):15
Experience with ftb/mods: ive been playing for a few months now, and im pretty good at it.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: i can use both my skype name is mjbentley1001, or something like that
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): i like to do allot with applied energistics, and with ic2 and build craft.
How long have you been playing FTB?: for a few months now
IGN: blowery
Anything else you want to add(extra points): i have been playing minecraft since late alpha, and i like waffles!!!!!

Experience with ftb/mods: I have been playing for a few months, pretty good with machines but still need a lot of practice.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: i have skype it is tyler.dalton95.
What is your best skill in FTB: really good at mining and building.
How long have you been playing FTB: for a few months.
IGN: axemanyo
Anything else you want to add (extra points): i've been playing minecraft since early beta and my favorite mob is an enderman.

All accepted! Join up soon!

g1antzz

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+):18
Experience with ftb/mods:since i started playing minecraft i have been playing with mods and started playing ftb as soon as it came out
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:yes i have both of them tomislavfilipovic1
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc):making complicated machines
How long have you been playing FTB?:since it came out
IGN:g1antzz
Anything else you want to add(extra points):sadly have no screenshots of anything i have built

alinte

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alinte
age 18
experience 6 months
best skill mining tech
alinte15 skype
I alredy have frends playing with you

Miztorga

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB/mods: Started using mods since Alpha 1.2.6.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak: Yes. I am able to do both.
What is your best skill in FTB: I am a beekeeper, but I pretty much know about all the mods.
How long have you been playing FTB: I started playing in December 2012.
IGN: Miztorga
Anything else you want to add: Playing Minecraft since Indev. I have read all of the wiki's for the mods, the game, I play a lot, and hopefully can play a lot on this server. A few of my friends are playing on this server already, so hopefully I can join them as well. :3

Naginn

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Naginn
Minecraft experience: Since beta start
How long have you been playing FTB: 5 months of gameplay over the course of 2 years
What is your best skill in FTB: Mining, exploring, killing mobs, applied energetics
Why I would like to join?: Looking for a server to play on with my friends, and some already are on the server

XXsjogsXX

Jul 29, 2019
  1. y

2. MiztorgaNew Member

New
    Experience with FTB/mods: Started using mods since Alpha 1.2.6.
    Are you able to skype/teamspeak: Yes. I am able to do both.
    What is your best skill in FTB: I am a beekeeper, but I pretty much know about all the mods.
    How long have you been playing FTB: I started playing in December 2012.
    IGN: Miztorga
    Anything else you want to add: Playing Minecraft since Indev. I have read all of the wiki's for the mods, the game, I play a lot, and hopefully can play a lot on this server. A few of my friends are playing on this server already, so hopefully I can join them as well. :3

3. NaginnNew Member

New
    How long have you been playing FTB: 5 months of gameplay over the course of 2 years
    What is your best skill in FTB: Mining, exploring, killing mobs, applied energetics
    Why I would like to join?: Looking for a server to play on with my friends, and some already are on the server

all accepted welcome

IGN: alinte
age 18
experience 6 months
best skill mining tech
alinte15 skype
I alredy have frends playing with you
do it in the propper form pls first thanks

NeraxNL

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB/mods: i have extensive experience with ultimate.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak: Yes. I am able to do both. my skype is Charnel1991
What is your best skill in FTB: I am a techmaster.
How long have you been playing FTB: hmm about 7 months give or take :)
IGN: NeraxNL
Anything else you want to add: i play alot, and i mean alot. i also love to help people and advance them with their technology!

g1antzz

Jul 29, 2019
i misspelt my name so im guessing i wasn't whitelisted i fixed it now(typed g1atnzz it is actually g1antzz)

Naginn

Jul 29, 2019

So I have linked my minecraft account with the mojang account, so I have to write [email protected] or Naginn? because it says i am not whitelisted :(

DubstepMonster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-DubstepMonster
Age-15
Experience- Played vanilla mc for 3 years- Tekkit about a year or so. Had an old mc pvp server http://toxincraft.webstarts.com/index.html That a ran (Its Down for about a year now) Been playin FTB for a few months now. My mate pokepeel Showed me it and was the one to play on this server with.
Any skills in FTB Nothin special just like building bases and machinery. I enjoy mining and anything to do with magic and enchanting
Why i wanna join ? pokepeel my mate plays on the server and i wanted to play with him.

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-DubstepMonster
Age-15
Experience- Played vanilla mc for 3 years- Tekkit about a year or so. Had an old mc pvp server http://toxincraft.webstarts.com/index.html That a ran (Its Down for about a year now) Been playin FTB for a few months now. My mate pokepeel Showed me it and was the one to play on this server with.
Any skills in FTB Nothin special just like building bases and machinery. I enjoy mining and anything to do with magic and enchanting
Why i wanna join ? pokepeel my mate plays on the server and i wanted to play with him.

So I have linked my minecraft account with the mojang account, so I have to write [email protected] or Naginn? because it says i am not whitelisted :(

Experience with FTB/mods: i have extensive experience with ultimate.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak: Yes. I am able to do both. my skype is Charnel1991
What is your best skill in FTB: I am a techmaster.
How long have you been playing FTB: hmm about 7 months give or take :)
IGN: NeraxNL
Anything else you want to add: i play alot, and i mean alot. i also love to help people and advance them with their technology!

All Accepted! Welcome To Deltro!

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 17
Experience with ftb/mods: Since the release of Beta A for 1.4.2. Been playing with Mindcrack and Ultimate the last 6/7 months
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I am able to communicate with both of them, but I'd prefer not to reveal my skype username in public.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Definetly not building. I like to go with Tech (GT, IC2, TE, BC etc) and automation.
How long have you been playing FTB?: 8 months
IGN: 0n1yCB
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I know OhDeez, also known as the guy who made the server spotlight. I hope to play with him once again. Too many servers shutting down nowadays...

Kyle G

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: I'm good with machines but i want to get better
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: i have skype it is Kyle.Garcia505
What is your best skill in FTB: Making armor and machines
How long have you been playing FTB: About a year
IGN: Teh_Empire
Anything else you want to add (extra points): i've been playing minecraft since early beta.

Jacob L

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+):15
Experience with ftb/mods: I have been playing for about 6 months and i am good at it
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: thepushpin
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I like to do thaumcraft and work with bees
How long have you been playing FTB?: about 6 months
IGN: ClonedTwice
Anything else you want to add(extra points): i have been playing minecraft since early alpha.

IRyannHD

Jul 29, 2019
hey, guys someones done a portal to the moon at spawn killing me and everyone else who would do /spawn, can you fix it and can i get my stuff back please?

LazarusCore

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 29
Experience with ftb/mods: Been playing FTB for as long as I can remember, and Modding my own Client before that (Mcpc). I have just ended a server I ran for 6 months due to falling membership levels. (Life happens)
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yup : Osiriscorp
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Building, then Tech
How long have you been playing FTB?: As long as I can remember it being available
IGN: LazarusCore
Anything else you want to add(extra points): Looking for a server I can relax and chill out on. I tend to spend alot of my early game in caves, and then move on to building Cities, full of Glass, and Light. I have made quite a few Spawn Cities before.

Reactions: amtscout

TheDavzila

Jul 29, 2019
It says i'm not whitelisted on the server anymore :( Is there a reason for this, if it is a mistake my IGN is TheDavzila.

pokepeel

Jul 29, 2019
th
It says i'm not whitelisted on the server anymore :( Is there a reason for this, if it is a mistake my IGN is TheDavzila.
the server is having a bit of an overhaul at the moment and i think they still gotta sort the whitelist out, but will hopefully be sorted soon.

amtscout

Jul 29, 2019
Age(must be 15+): 16
Experience with FTB/mods:new but can understand the mods
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype: cant skype sorry
What is your most skilled talent in FTB(mining, building, technology):mining and building
How long have you been playing FTB: a few months
IGN: amtscout

Anything else you want us to know about you(extra points): love to build underground houses and got minecraft in alpha